New Hub Parkour To The Hive Sign

The new parkour would be quite challenging, and not the same jumps over and over like the old one. There could be a new hubtitle like ‘The Mountain Goat’ now that mods aren’t tping players. So it’s not obstructive of the Hive sign, it could come in from the left, or the right. Anyways, what are your thoughts on this?

Make sure it has tons of quads in it

Wouldn’t that ruin the view of the sign?

2 Likes

No it would be off to the left side, not straight to it

3 Likes

Oh the parkour could be behind the castle and when you get to the end there would be a button and a reward.

4 Likes

maybe a tp button at the top of the kangaroo reward that just tps u right up there?

2 Likes

That is anti-mod-harassment, but I also want a new parkour

4 Likes

That’s definitely a very nice idea. As users stated, it should not ruin the view. This would give a new challenge that only true fly hackers parkour gods can achieve ! :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Mcc parkour intensifies???

3 Likes

and if u do the parkour to the button when u get tp tp the top of parkour u also get a hub title,
What A Nice View

4 Likes

There shouldn’t a button. Why would you get a reward then, and I want more content in the hub

4 Likes

nvm, to get a hub title, bc this one would be harder than the other one

1 Like

B O M PPP PP adept has taken a break but this suggestion shouldnt have to

2 Likes

Yeah this is a God tier idea

Pog idea I hope they put it in because that’ll be a nice thing to play around with

1 Like

ye but i feel like i saw this post somewhere before
this isnt a dupe right

This is the original as far as I believe, there was a dupe posted today which might be what you are thinking of :crazy_face:

The only problem would be that, all of the mobile players would be annoyed bc they are the only ones who can’t get to the hive sign, while everyone else can.

2 Likes

me and tanvi did neos n the salmon ladder, shes on mobile so it is indeed possible

1 Like

@Adept_Conqueror I think there should be a reward, a hub title called “On top of the world!”? Feel free to add this too the original topic if you want.

1 Like