New Hub Parkour To The Hive Sign

Nah, mobile is most of the time (sometimes), pretty good at parkour.

^^

i can vouch for this. I’m certainly not the best but i’d like to think im better at parkour than quite a few pc players

2 Likes

It just takes practice lol.

2 Likes

I’m not saying you can’t be better then pc players, but (correct me if I’m wrong) I believe a one block neo is pretty much the peek. On the other hand, pc players who practice, can do much much harder neos and other jumps.

True, but still if you practice, you might not be able to beat a skilled PC player but you can do a lot of other things like combos and way more! :partying_face:

1 Like

doing parkour on mobile is pretty easy i can confirm because i beat most of the pc players in a parkour race, there doesn’t have to be neos, but as long as its somewhat challenging i think its fine.

1 Like

I think you should be able to go in one of those houses behind the hive sign and put the parkour there. The reward should be an enderpearl in your hotbar that is there every time you are in the hub and when you use the enderpearl,(by use I mean using it the same way you would use the global locker) it will teleport you to the sign instead of having to do the parkour all over again.

laughs in 2 block neo without momentum

3 Likes

Double neos suck
I’ve only done them twice

Me: laughs in never done a neo once in my life

4 Likes

Double Neos are okay. You just gotta time when you jump. I usually put five blocks before the neo, face a little bit to the right, and jump on the edge.

laughs in not even knowing what a neo is

3 Likes

like when u jump past like 1-3 blocks on a 1 block wide bridge

I understand why this suggestion is popular, but is this really needed? I don’t think it’s really necessary for players to parkour up to the sign :thinking:

1 Like

its not needed its wanted just like any suggestion ever in the world :o

3 Likes

When everyone but you is on the Hive sign.

4 Likes

Can they now add it there are soo many votes

And I love this idea so ppl will stop bugging mods

1 Like

they need time to build it lol

4 Likes

I mean like isn’t it supposed to say approved or something

no i was saying @W3bbyloki becuz he says it need t come fast i didnt compel them dw XD

1 Like