More levels

People have maxed this game out very fast and seems to be competing for the most players queueing into it. Not asking for too much but would like to see another costume for this game. As there already is a design for it right here,

Would also love to see a flag emote maybe one for blue and red. Something like “/emote red flag.” Emotes could be a great reward for leveling up😊

CaptainPurzy suggested:
HUB TITLES
LEVEL 27: I Have The flag!
Level 35: Defend The flag!

Level 22: Insta tnt and a flag next to it
Level 37: Speed berries

A few unlock ideas
Level 25: Mini flag projectile
Kill phrase: CaptainPurzy Flagged ________

1 Like

nah im still level 11 let more players max ctf before adding more levels

1 Like

Always better to have extra than too little:)

2 Likes

There are more games on hive to explore. I think adding too much levels will slow down people’s progress of actually maxing at many games.

6 Likes

this will 100% probably happen sometime, the hive always increases the max levels of there games, i’v nearly maxed this already and would love to see that other skin so this gets my vote. i hope this happens sooner rather than later tho…

3 Likes

yea im almost max i feel like we neeed like till july 30th to add more cause im almost max every game on arcadr

my main (im an alt) has already maxed this game, ive been max for weeks, I would love for there to be more CTF levels sometime in the future, I think that hive should wait for a little while though, so people have time to max out CTF (not that its already really easy)

I agree with this post!!!

capture the flag took no time at all to max out, so I would love to see more levels!

You have my vote!!!

2 Likes

What do you guys think about another costume for this game? It would be the first game to give two costumes! Most likely will get more levels in the future!

Skywar has two costumes level 40 and 75

skywars got two costumes a while ago

I’d be down for more levels, but I think we should wait a while for that. We don’t want to get all our updates within a span of 3 months and then go years waiting for the next games. I’d rather a ctf update, maybe more levels and a new map (and nerf arrow spamming a bit pls) when they release the next gamemode to fill a podium in the Arcade hub.

2 Likes

yeah i agree with you, hive should wait a little bit before more levels and rewards are added to ctf. arcade was also just added recently so a major update to the arcade already wouldn’t make sense

1 Like

They have new games and bringing back some other games plus treasure wars is going to start season updates (hopeful people been picking for traps to be added!!!) Point is that they will have plenty of updates because of the new Hive team members. I would love to see ctf get more levels sooner than later, I’ve seen more level 20’s than any other levels combined recently, plenty of people have already maxed this game.

1 Like

Sorry, I did not know.

1 Like

Posting my topic here because my high quality and put so much effort into suggestion apparently is a “dupe” to… this

So last week or the week before that I maxed CTF, and I couldn’t stop thinking to myself: “that was way too easy” and I know a lot of other people who are max in CTF too in fact about half my friends list is max in CTF so here is a little concept for level 40 in CTF.

HUB TITLES
idk actually know how to make hub titles look like titles from hive so I’ll just right it down here.
LEVEL 27: I Have The flag!
Level 35: Defend The flag!

Level 22: Insta tnt and a flag next to it
Level 37: Speed berries

A few unlock ideas
Level 25: Mini flag projectile
Kill phrase: CaptainPurzy Flagged ________

Max costume.
Something similar to skywars. and make level 20 give you the boy version and max give you the girl version of the costume

1 Like

Each game has its own unique levels, design and architecture. It’s not that I don’t support you, but the people at Hive are people, and we’re going to feel them in a different light. Games are designed and created by them and we can’t help them.

What do you mean, hive has added more level to lots of other games in the past, and ctf definitely needs more levels

You mean pretty much the same as me

What?

Explain please?