More levels

I don’t think CTF need much level

Then why’d you vote for it mate?

neutrality

I don’t really want this to be added because if there were to be more levels added, more groups of sweats will be queueing into your games almost every time you get into which will make the game almost annoying to play and you’ll lose every time. The thing is that you need a party of friends who are at least decent at PVP if you would like a greater chance of winning games.

I think because of that ctf needs a party queueing system where parties get queued in games with other parties to even out the game

3 Likes

Not being rude, I’m telling him that his argument makes no sense, if you are concerned with my utter rudeness please send me a dm explaining it more. sorry

To get back on topic, I do like purzy’s suggestions, and I would be happy to even (attempt) to make some avatars if he would like.

I don’t think we need a level update right now, as seasons for TW seem interesting, but after that has been done we probably will have a need for this addition because ctf is pretty free to level up even if you solo queue.

1 Like

No, no And no This will not be added because like @masterjim7930 said it would just slow down ppl’s progress in ctf

it would be so cool

This topic has already Been added in the CTF update recently
, form level 20-50. So I guess it’s time to close this thing. Bye

3 Likes