Making the Void Deeper(or making pearls slightly faster)

There are so many times if the void wasn’t so shallow(near/close) I could have clutched with pearls. But half of the time before it lands I get demolished by the void in milliseconds. In game I’ve seen too many people who could have lived from their pearl, if the void didn’t kill you in seconds. I believe many people could benefit from this.

There are so many servers I’ve played on the have voids that shallow you up as soon as you leave the surface, they don’t even give you enough reaction time to think the moment u fall off.

EDIT: I guess people feel the same way, because I’ve seen many post on the same topic, either make pearls faster or make the void 20-30 blocks deeper

3 Likes

I don’t like dying from the void either, but I also just need to learn to switch to pearls faster. I personally think the void is deep enough.

8 Likes

I really agree with this !

The void isn’t deep enough for me to try to clutch with ender pearls (Ik I am mobile but respect me).

I am not promoting other servers, but Hypixel has a deeper void and it
makes easier to pearl clucth ! (it’s not copying other servers because it’s just a nice feature xd idk how to explain)

Take my vote ! :+1:

21 Likes

Please add this, I can never land the pearl because I’m dead… This would help everyone

13 Likes

I agree. Also please fix pearl damage to it kills you when at half health

3 Likes

Haha no
That would ruin the point of using pearls to escape/save yourself

8 Likes

And that’s why you make the effort to not make spelling mistakes and use punctuation, he meant “too”.

3 Likes

LOL english 10. Make it where it doesn’t kill you when at half health

4 Likes

it’s suppose to be balanced, you would run infinitely with ender pearls and it wouldn’t kill you.

1 Like

It’s not balanced at all considering it kills you after 2 pearls or when you try to escape

3 Likes

Pearl damage would kill you though

2 Likes

yeah but if it was gone then this would unbalance the game very, and i mean VERY hard.

because if you half a heart you can still run and delay the game even more, there should be a point that you can get killed by the pearl.

The point of the game is to win. If someone pearls at half a heart it is them trying to survive not them delaying the game

3 Likes

but still there has to be damage, you can’t just have a ender pearl with no damage there needs to be a risk with the ender pearl.

I’m fine with the damage. But when it does over half of your health

2 Likes

in vanilla mc

I agree with this suggestion, since when you’re using an e pearl to clutch you will already die and the pearl is halfway through the nearest block it will land. The void should be deep like on hypixel. It’s so annoying

6 Likes

This is a great idea, sometimes i feel the void is a little too close. Not sure if its the ender pearl doing me dirty or how close the void is sometimes. Lol

3 Likes

This wouldn’t be an issue if pearls were faster

3 Likes

ikr, maybe a 20% speed increase,

1 Like