Extending the Void Barrier

I find that many times when I play Skywars or Treasure wars you miss out on a lot of great plays because of how quickly and high the void barrier is. I’m not talking about late game primarily since it’s supposed to be higher, but mostly early game. There’s a lot of tricks like throwing an ender pearl in the air above a person’s bed, placing a TNT, then jumping off so you don’t get exploded, after that the ender pearl SHOULD land on the island so you can destroy the bed. BUT if you jump a second to early and you start to die because of the void barrier. Another example is if someone hits you off an island. Since the void barrier is so high opposed to Hypixels void barrier, the time you have before you reach the void, you have to think of two things. Where you want to throw the ender pearl and where the ender pearl is in your hotbar. Since this is bedrock edition, you don’t have a hotkey you can press that immediately that goes to your ender pearl slot. Therefore, that reasoning supports the time deduction when you fall off an island which ultimately leads to my problem with the void barrier being so high.

1 Like

This is actually a duplicate of Making the Void Deeper(or making pearls slightly faster) - Suggestions / SkyWars - Hive Bedrock Forums (playhive.com)

5 Likes