Making the Void Deeper(or making pearls slightly faster)

indeed, most times i die before i can even clutch on the side on the islands XD

“infinitely” LOL , most times i have only 4 pearls max. How is that infinite and the pearls do like a million damage anyways

2 Likes

switching to pearls faster has nothing to do with it, its just that the pearl doesn’t have enough time to land.

1 Like

If you’re comparing vanilla mc to Hive then they should just scrap all their minigames and change the server to an smp :neutral_face:

1 Like

honestly tho, when like throw 3 pearls with 5 absorption hearts , im already at 4 hearts left. especially that suffication glitch

1 Like

lmao, very true
hive smp

1 Like

I think the void being how it is now could help players switching out their pearls or blocks to clutch and save themselves would be really benefit them, but I do like the idea, the void should be deeper or stay the same length but does reduced damage.

2 Likes

i totally agree that the void should be deeper, with how shallow it is you have to have under a second reaction time when you get knocked of to clutch, which is hard if you got snuck up on from behind. this would also make it much easier for mobile players (like myself) to actually be able to clutch seeing as we have to tap the slot on our screen that has it (since you’re never holding it just in your hand) and hold down to throw, by which point the void has killed you. It would be good to have in tw as well lol.

5 Likes

I like this idea, pearl clutching is almost impossible in skywars :((

6 Likes

lol wdym, ive done it all the time

I mean it’s difficult for me? Lol

3 Likes

oh i thought u were implying “everyone”

Bump, this is a great idea!

admins don’t like good ideas

7 Likes

BeCaUsE aDmInS dOn’T eXiSt We HaVe MoDs NoW.
In case someone can’t tell, that was a joke.

I agree with you on that.

And before people flag me for off topic.

Yes guys this is an amazing suggestion it should be added to give more ability to pearl clutch.

I should be safe now

7 Likes

Mini bump because great idea

1 Like

Bump again, why isn’t this added? I personally don’t understand.

2 Likes

Bump, I hate throwing my enderpearl, seeing that its about to land, and then dying in the void.

because features take time to get implemented especially that we just had a skywars game update

1 Like

This would be nice
But
we need to ask @YourMateVoid before we perform surgery to make him
Uh
You know
His voice deeper
Yeah definitely that yep

3 Likes