Ghost Mode đŸ‘»

This is a very good idea but the only thing is that all the people with texture packs with their xp bar a different colour won’t be able to see if they are in ghost mode.I still will vote.

6 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case as server textures take priority (e.g. compass, locker, party item textures in hub)

6 Likes

Oh yeah the speedrun .com page removed winstreaks at the beginning of the month lol. This has less uses than before but it’s still a great idea.

Also bump ig

ALSO ALMOST 80 VOTES

SOMEONE VOTE (please) :open_mouth:

8 Likes

Wow, 80 votes!
This was the best bump I ever bumped, it got the post 20+ votes, and 80+ likes!
It’s only 3 votes away from /hat, which is crazy to think about.
I don’t know how this wasn’t a dupe (imagine we find a dupe with 4 votes)

5 Likes

I feel like an often overlooked part of this topic is the formatting. There’s a lot of information on screen but the boxes make it really easy to read. :smile:

3 Likes

Hold on a minute
 what if I had a winstreak and was about to lose it so I did /gm? Wouldn’t this basically make it impossible to lose a winstreak?

And also there could be a chat pop-up saying

"Did you know, if you type /gm in chat all your statistics will freeze? No Winstreak No Worries!

5 Likes

The enabling and disabling of Ghost Mode wouldn’t be available during games.

11 Likes

That is very true indeed.

4 Likes

Can it be purple? :purple_circle: (Voted) :ballot_box:

5 Likes

:open_mouth: almost 100 votes!

It would be cool if you could pick the color, that way everyone’s happy. Maybe there could be certain things you can unlock in ghost mode that you can’t get elsewhere, like xp bar colors for when you’re in ghost mode.

2 Likes

If possible the XP bar should be able to be overridden by texture packs, so people can pick which one without The Hive having to implement it

1 Like

The xp bar seems too much for a reminder. Maybe like a dot in the corner for anyone that wants to check if it’s on

7 Likes

Bump!
Toasty is only 1 vote behind this post, because every new user likes him!
We must beat toasty in the race to 100 votes!!

7 Likes

Tbh I agree lol, come on only 7 more! :smile:

6 Likes

Tbh I’m rooting for both of y’all lol

5 Likes

This is a perfect idea!

5 Likes

Not really, you use custom servers to play with friends or rivals, ghost mode is to play casually, I don’t really see the overlap but idk

8 Likes

Got my vote :ghost: one more vote to 100 votes!

7 Likes

Vote number 100! :smile:

7 Likes

Yaaaaaaaaay 100 votes!

8 Likes