Ghost Mode 👻

Bump

Please Hive for the love of god just add this already. Its flawless

7 Likes

Maybe instead of /ghost, /gm (stands for ghost mode). And also, as the marker above the players head, it could be the emoji used in the title of this topic, or some sort of ghost, like the Snapchat symbol.

7 Likes

Im sorry i had to do it, this idea is too good. We cant let this die lol even if it has been 10 days lmao

7 Likes

Don’t worry, Ik how to keep a topic alive.

Ghoster. IMG_1571

Also I don’t see anything wrong with your bump and I would love to have this feature.

7 Likes

Love it. Don’t forget to make all of the other ones!

I would love to see this feature added, but I’m not gonna say something like “I’m surprised this hasn’t been added yet”. still a really good idea though

12 Likes

FR bro. If this topic doesn’t get added, I may switch to Mineplex (Oh yeah. Mineplex is dead LMAO)

1 Like

Please respect Mineplex, it was once the greatest server on minecraft and even beat Hypixel.

8 Likes

It was a joke

And I didn’t laugh.
I feel like this is one of those topics that is flawless.

6 Likes

The only ones that I can this of are the In game automated chat and this one

1 Like

It feels like this was bumped yesterday, but i guess not!
I wonder if Splodg3r has seen this :thinking:
Also, how did i miss this!? IMG_1571

6 Likes

To be honest I don’t think there is really anything to be added to this suggestion, it is pretty much perfect!

4 Likes

I agree, but seeing how /hat has 80 votes, i think this one could get there too!

I really didn’t expect this to do so well, like everyone is calling it perfect :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

voted- good idea nothing bad about it

7 Likes

This is a great idea! I often like to play Bridge duos with a friend while challenging ourselves to no kills in a round. I often lose my duos winstreak because of this, and it’s just so annoying every time.
Voted! :smile:

6 Likes

I mean… you could add this… IMG_1571

wait that was a joke :kekw:

8 Likes

It’s too late. Toasty has already infected the entire forum. toastyeyebrow

10 Likes

as it should

10 Likes

As well as /ghost and /gm i think it should also be toggleable in /toggles. Maybe each game you join it could display the message: “You are currently playing in ghost mode, your statistics are frozen and xp can’t be earned. To turn this off run /gm, /ghost or disable using /toggles.” Like it says when you have an xp boost on.

4 Likes

I think that would get annoying after a while but some kind of reminder would be useful. Maybe just an icon or something.

5 Likes