Add /hat command 🎩

/Hat Command :tophat:

Currently there is no way to change your hat mid-game.
A simple command could be added to add this missing functionality.

Here is every variation of the command:

/hat :tophat:

Opens the hat menu, with a remove hat button.

/hat [hat] :billed_cap:

Equips the hat you entered.
If the hat has variations, it could open the hats sub-menu, which lets the player select which one they want.

/hat [hat] [variation] :sparkles:

Equips the hat you entered, in the variation you entered.

/hat remove :x:

Removes your hat.

/hat random :game_die:

Equips a random hat, with a random variation

6 Likes

Good idea, voted

8 Likes

Convenient! Voted. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

I typed this in more than once today, thinking it was already a feature :laughing:

7 Likes

This would definitely be convenient - and shouldn’t be too hard to implement based on my understanding! Got my vote :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Simple, but nice to have

7 Likes

Nice QoL change :stuck_out_tongue:
Voted :ballot_box:

7 Likes

There was a duplicate suggestion so that means it’s time for a bump!
I think there will only be a few more people that see this but every vote counts!

7 Likes

It will be awesome, and the global command is necessary indeed

10 Likes

Yea, it’s a really good idea.

13 Likes

Your idea is lovely and I’ve voted for it too! But remember that it’s not good to tag so many people at once.

11 Likes

I am becoming more and more impatient for this now as I get more hats, so this needs a bump.

4 Likes

when are they gonna add this 50 votes smh

3 Likes

I believe they have stated that this will be added eventually, but idk where it was said.

4 Likes

Most wanted command rn. Because without it we have to go to the hub to change hats. Hope they add it sooner :pray:

6 Likes

Gonna give this a bump
With in game hats being added to more games it makes sense to add a command for it

7 Likes

Bump! i can’t be bothered adding in my custom emoji all the time and I dunno if a can copy paste the text

6 Likes

I don’t know why this hasn’t been added yet, but if Bubblez is correct, I really hope we see it soon IMG_1351

7 Likes

Bump, I need this, I play murder mystery with my friends and we switch skins a lot so we don’t know know each other are, but usually I have a hat equipped so I would have to go back to hub to take it off, a /hat command would save lots of time, and only makes sense to add.

6 Likes

Yesterday I literally tried using /hat to change it and it didn’t work, and today I see this. I want this, take my vote.

7 Likes