Forum Moderators

I feel like we as a community could benefit a lot from having Forum Mods. A lot of the staff members don’t spend much time on the forums, and I feel like active and mature forum members should be able to apply to become forum mods.

Now, this would be a forums only role, no in-game stuff. I feel like they should have to have the regular role to apply. (Suggested by @ariannasv22!) After a forum mod successfully applies and is accepted, they would be able to re-categorize topics, close topics, and delete posts. (Feel free to suggest more if you wish!) I don’t feel like they should be able to suspend users, but if anyone disagrees feel free to reply.

The Benefits
The forums would basically have 24/7 moderation, from active and mature players. Duplicate suggestions, necro-posting, and inappropriate posts would no longer be something admins have to worry about. I just feel like the forums would be even tidier than they currently are. :+1:

2 Likes

what about In game, u get a like i cant show an example

EarthHades61370 [F]
I like leaf.

i like leaf would be the hub title and the F would stand for forum mod, but u dont get any in game extras

I just don’t think it would be necessary. Being a forum mod shouldn’t give you in-game perks. That might make some only want to apply for those perks. I feel like only dedicated forum users should be the ones applying, not inexperienced users who want a letter next to their in-game name. :+1:

9 Likes

no, it’d show that they’re a forums mod
id want forum mod
it was a suggestion

I like It

In game maybe have a F or something next to there name? Like A for Admin and H for Helper, F for Fourm.

1 Like

thank u lol
u know what i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s not what he meant, did you even read the suggestion?

100% agreed we need this

random note, would this count for count until a staff member replys

3 Likes

NOO the point of these people is to be active, we don’t need active people on that game to ruin us

8 Likes

only if you applied.

I don’t really post too much there lol, and idk if I’d want to delete, change and do stuff to topics, if this is accepted and I’m REALLY bored I might

Holly: 300px-Am_I_a_Joke_To_You_

8 Likes

We do not need forum mods because the admins have it all under control

2 Likes

For once cheese makes a good point.
I can’t think of any time of when I’ve been here on the forums that has made me think
“woah this man bumped a month old post accidentally, we obviously need more moderators to stop this unruly act”

2 admins are assigned to their own places on the forums at the moment and that’s more than enough.

6 Likes

When my post gets flagged an admin reacts in at least 30 minutes (or less)

4 Likes

Pixel would be the best forum mod

6 Likes

Pixel. You already are a forum mod without being about to do special stuff (can we play skywars later)

1 Like

Pixel for Forum leader!!!

1 Like

Yeah, I’m free for some SkyWars! :slight_smile:

Dang, 21 votes.
I feel like if they do add mods, they should at least be a regular. The application also might be similar to the helper one, if I had to guess.

8 Likes