Forum Moderators

If this was added, I feel like I would be a great candidate for the role.

idk why but yeah I thought that I would be a good choice

well, no. neither me.

saying that refering to the flame war that you know where it happened

1 Like

what flame war???

The only one I remember is the one with Wikipedia and I didn’t even get a warning

yeah i was talking about that one

Everyone is technically a forum admin because we can all flag and tell people if it is a duplicate post

Yeah! Hive just forgot to give us our rank :confused: :joy:

2 Likes

i feel like having regular as a threshold, they could make different counts like “Total visits on forums” or posts viewed, etc

I feel like @unikern @anon14919351 @thegamingtoyyt and I would be the best candidates for this, as we have a lot of experience with the forums, are always active, and read everything.
Some others would probably also fit but these are the most notable ones.

6 Likes

I visit every day…

But usually post in the off topic board.

1 Like

I don’t think there’s any immediate need for a new forum moderation position based off the community that’s here, which to its credit has done, from what I’ve seen at least, a pretty decent job at moderating itself. Problematic posts are usually flagged, not a lot of random posts get misflagged, most people are civil within discussions, repeat threads are addressed and new users given direction (though since this is done by the community it may not always be accurate or as well-construed as it could be). Additionally, to the admins’ credit any underage/troll/immature users are usually given the boot pretty swiftly before any toxicity spreads (and toxic users are typically rejected by the already built up community here – which is a good thing).

I will say to the hypothetical requirements that Regular does not immediately = all active users though, primarily because of the likes given requirement disqualifying anyone that doesn’t give out likes liberally.

12 Likes

Having A Forum Mod Would Make the Job Essayer For The Admins on in-game stuff.

(I don’t mean not having Admins on but Forum Mods Would Help Admins To Do other things like Banning Cheaters.)

3 Likes

BlazeDrake: Am I a joke to you?

2 Likes

You should’ve put @VxxxcheesexxxV on that list :joy: :triumph:

3 Likes

and u

I said

@EarthHades l0ft70gpry411

8 Likes

i though the ppl was the ppl who was pinged ;p

This can be closed @Hlzyzptlk.

4 Likes