Fishing Rod as a new Combat Weapon

In treasure wars, or any combat based minigame on Bedrock Edition. Would you be so kind to add a fishing rod in the next update you add? The fishing rod is a great useful combat item used to grapple in your enemies for better reach. This will surely better paste your server. A price recommendation could be 15 emeralds, though that would be a bit expensive.

1 Like

No, rods don’t fit in the game, they are hard to use on mobile

7 Likes

Agreed even though I’m on win10. Fishing rods would be a bit hard since they don’t always work. And people tryna turn this into java.

3 Likes

You fool what have you done. You’ve awakened the pc players of the Hive Forums I see them… destroying me at pvp with a fishing rod… oh god the humanity!

Yeah no dude, we mobile players are screwed if this gets added.

7 Likes

This would make the PC v. Mobile matchup worse, I think this would be ok if you divide queues, but that hasn’t happened yet

5 Likes

Great idea, i totally agree! Just make sure they don’t add knockback IIII on it cause i will be so mad if they do. But I’d love it, but it could kinda ruin the game. But I still agree with you. Also, welcome to the bee hive. We hope we grant you the best time we can on the forums. Have fun. Keep making alot more posts, I think your suggestion got the granny’s award. :smiley:

1 Like

i totally disagree wow

3 Likes

i totally do too now lmao looking back at this 12 minutes later

2 Likes

Snowballs are good enough why do you need a whole rod to take care of your business

7 Likes

They already have snowballs… which share the function of a fishing rod… what is everyone on about

3 Likes

Rods are very hard to use on mobile

3 Likes

The fishing rod is like a snowball, when someone is coming to your base you can just rod them and sometimes you can spam rod to where they cannot hit you, so I think this is a bad idea. Sorry

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback everyone and maybe this isn’t really a good idea to add to Treasure Wars, I don’t know, we’ll have to see. Once again, thank you for your time and consideration.

2 Likes