Ender Pearls Should be Rarer in SkyWars

Ender pearls are very powerful. You can use them to cheat death, sneak up on players, and teleport to other islands. I feel like these powerful items are too common. I mean, you can sometimes get 2 from your spawn island. What if you could only get these from the mystery chest? This would incentivize a feature which is commonly ignored and make it more powerful.

Could also help prevent my teammates from leaving without me

1 Like

No bc ender pearls hurt you when you throw them so they are kinda bad

4 Likes

Ender pearls do very little damage. If you have full diamond armor (Which is very easy to get) it basically does nothing to you.

1 Like

I kinda don’t care either way because I always forget to use them and die from getting smacked off of the island :sweat_smile:

I can’t switch to them fast enough but I’d like to have the chance to do that. Also I feel this it’s not that bad now, it makes games slightly faster.

2 Likes

This gets my vote. The fact that ender pearls are so common is a huge problem. For one, it makes it easy for runners to easily flee midway through a fight and get away with it. Ender pearls should be mystery chest items only.

2 Likes

i disagree i feel like making them rare would just ruin the fun of pearl clutching

4 Likes

Than you’ve played with me you know how my internet reacts to my jump bridges, its gonna take 10 years to rush if pearls become rarer

2 Likes

Rip 30% of players who are mobile if pearl clutching is often.

Totally agree, Mystery chest really needs more of an incentive to actually fight for it. There are hardly any exclusive items in it. Pearls would definitely make it more powerful.

1 Like

Pearls do like 2 hearts lol. They are fine

2 Likes

Also something completely different. Pearls only coming from mystery chest would ruin the game. It would be almost impossible to pearl clutch and escape when someone is more stacked than you

1 Like

i never find them, I usually get pearls about 1 in every 6 games

@GottenDesert0 LMAO so true

I think they’re rare enough, I get them like once in 5 games.

1 Like

@Sterlointhen then should put 2 in each chest

Imma be real with you… yes. As someone who would hate the change, has never been on the receiving end of a pearl, and who’s entire strat pivots on having a pearl I can still whole heartedly that they are way too common. I mean come on, they cost emeralds in TW but can be grabbed in starter chests in SW? And with the nerf to dmg they practically have no downside. They should only be in mystery and ender chests, along with maybe golden ores.

2 Likes

make that 60 :sweat_smile: