Deathrun Suggestion

Make everyone invisible and wear boots,
This makes it easier for everyone because no one is obstructing anothers view.
Also no one will know who is who so no-one will let a certain person pass by without knowing who they are.

There Is a make players invisible button already. Make the player small, then click again. They will turn invisible.

3 Likes

They said “and wear boots”. The suggestion is about the boots.

why need to wear boots? @Adi5201 give a reason
wearing boots will just make players fancier and sometimes cause lag

2 Likes

You have an item on you last slot in your inventory. You can use it, so you can make other players totally invisible OR very small. What’s the point of boots when making people small is a thing, and it’s way better than boots. I find seeing just moving feet with boots (like in Parkour Warrior on MCC) very strange. Also you see who is who with small skins, I wonder how you’ll do that with boots…

5 Likes

“fancier”

THEY’RE LITERALLY BOOTS

1 Like

ok imagine every player are wearing boot and u make players invisible and u see the boots of players running every where and whats the point of making players invisible?

your spelling and grammar is on point

You’re missing the point by about 728963561569617591857 miles here. The boots are there so that you actually have an idea who is ahead/behind of you when they’re invisible. But to be honest, my suggestion about position placement (which you can see here) does a better job in my opinion.

3 Likes

ok i understand what ur saying and why u don’t vote huh?

wdym, I voted when I first saw it

errr… there are 0 votes

what have i made :(((

well don’t be upset i will vote it

Anyways the boots were to make sure you would be able to see where others are, but not in the way that you could see their body, this is to catch hackers… if u see any boots flying above then you know the person is hacking…

so thats the point of adding the boots great idea! :+1: :+1:

wow nice “Post must be at least 20 characters, have you tried the <3 button?”

I think this would be a viable option, because you would be able to see people ahead/in front of you. But this is already a feature. Toggling player visiblity, just set it to small- it essentially makes them small- but not small enough to be invis

3 Likes