Position Placement in Deathrun

When you change the player visibility to invisible, it’s impossible to tell who is ahead of you, so I propose a position placement thingy.

Basically, it would show where you are in the race without having to set the players to small. I think it would be a good idea honestly.

edit: it would probably look like this

yes this picture was taken from google and edited in paint

4 Likes

I’m sorry but why hasn’t this been added yet? It would be great to know if you’re in the lead or not, especially if you have other players off. Great suggestion!

Also BUMP

2 Likes

yea, and I think it would be easier now cus they have already made this somewhat in the Sonic LTM anyways.

3 Likes

even though this idea is somewhat similar to the mario kart concept, but however it will be very useful so that I can tell in what position I am in deathrun

1 Like

This should be a thing

1 Like

Bumbing this so hopefully staff see it and add it

1 Like

i swear it was already bumped

huh

1 Like

Bumb, this is a BRILLIANT add!

1 Like

Pretty huge bump, I’d love to see this added

1 Like

How do you bump?

1 Like

A “Bump” is sort of a phrase. It means to bring an older post, that deserves more attention back to light.

It’s suggested that you don’t bump a post too much however, about every 3 days, and only bump a suggestion that you agree with and that you feel deserves more attention.

1 Like

uh oh :flushed:

I think this is just a solid topic, voted!

I really like this idea! It would great to see what position you are in, especially when you die to see how far you have to catch up!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums!
At least… that what it says there.

who are you welcoming?

1 Like

This is a really good idea, surprised it hasn’t been added or at least been mentioned by the team.

Hydro4100, the person above my post.

We often welcome the new member or someone who hadn’t posted for a long time…

1 Like