Choose Slots Of Starter Items

Many people like to have certain items in certain spots. I for one like to have my picaxe in my 1st slot, my sword in my second slot, and my axe above the third slot. Being able to choose where starter items go in your inventory would be awesome and would save time of you sorting those starter items in the begging. Please consider this.

3 Likes

Oh wow!

This is actually a pretty good suggestion! Although it doesn’t make me want to just switch some items for myself, it sure will help others. Be sure to vote for your own suggestion if you haven’t already. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

really good suggestion

1 Like

Hey! This is actually a duplicate suggestion, you can find the original suggestion here.

2 Likes

SOMEBODY LOCK THIS PLEASE!
Please?

dont ping staff, flag the post.

4 Likes

Hello there :wave:
Thank you for taking the time to make a suggestion. As said above this is a duplicate suggestion. Therefore I will close this post now. You can use the forums search feature :mag: to search for existing suggestions/posts. :slightly_smiling_face:

@Unimaginative58 I recommend taking a look at the thread (link) below which contains some information about tagging Moderators (staff) and explains the best way to get our attention. :blobheart:
Forum Announcements: Tagging Moderators

2 Likes

Duplicate suggestion