Hotbar arranger

A hotbar arranger would make it so you can change the positions of your items pregame so you can arrange where your sword goes, where your pickaxe goes, etc. This could also be used to take out items you don’t want, for example you don’t want your axe, you could take this out pregame so you wouldnt have to throw it out ingame. As for what this hotbar arranger could be, Id suggest an npc or an item you left click. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Great suggestion!
Make sure you vote for your own suggestion

yes please please please this could also work for tws

1 Like

yes Yes YES
This would be soo helpful, great suggestion

yes please! i vouch for this

1 Like

Can someone explain this a bit more? I didn’t completely understand it…
I think you can manage your inventory easily…

So basically before the game starts, you can choose where your tools go or if you want them at all. For example, the sword is in slot 1 by default, with the hotbar arranger, you could make it so its in any other slot when the game starts. Hope this helps!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure this isn’t a dupe, as the other thread is for twars, while this is for the starting gear in sky wars

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true, my bad

1 Like

Im very late, but i think the solution is to give players the starting items before the game starts (during the 10s countdown) so that time can be used to swap item in the inventory. I think that an hotbar arranger would be nice, but it would likely not be easy to add to the hive (with the insane amount of players, it would have to remember every persons order.).

They did a hotbar arranger with bridge so idk why you
think its that hard lol

1 Like

Dude that’s be cool. It takes a while to set my hot bar and that’d make it much easier

1 Like

There are a lot more items in skywars but they could make a preference system similar to fortnite (blasphemy)

2 Likes

along with this they should make it so when a better piece of armour/sword comes into your inventory it auto equips

i totally agree with this idea. Trying to sort your inventory in bedrock edition is terrible, this could really help a lot of people.

I don’t like this idea, it makes it too similar to hacks. Auto-equipping is a hard no for me.

2 Likes