Being able to choose the color of your level

Idea:

There should be a new section in your locker to choose what color your level is displayed as.

More information:
Most people probably like one levels color over another. I prefer the 25-30 one(aqua) to the 30-40 one(magenta) for example. So to make it so you get the one you like, I think the color your level appears as should be a locker option, instead of it being automatic. The colors will unlock when you get them currently.

1 Like

this could be a cool idea, but you should only be able to choose level colors that you have already unlocked, for example, I’m level 31 so I have a magenta name tag, I would be able to change it but only to a color of a previous rank, so aqua, grey, yellow, etc.

6 Likes

I think this could be a neat reward for players who have already reached the max level or perhaps it could be a reward for being a Hive+ member.

7 Likes

@ECNAL1123 That’s what he said

@anon12707766 I think it could probably just be a normal unlock. But for hive + I’d like to have a customizable + color but that’s kind of off topic

7 Likes

I’m down for what slime said…that sounds amazing

4 Likes

i agree with your idea

1 Like

b u m p
as colour changing post by splodger made was bump and i am bumping so new people can see this idea

honestly tho, he bumped it for a reason. this is a good suggestion

please don’t lock

6 Likes

This is a great suggestion! I see no need for it to be locked.

I would rather this be a max level reward or Hive+ perk though, as TI0 suggested :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I actually agree. i want people to see me as trash so i can destroy them lol

You wouldn’t be able to choose your level, just the visible colour of your level.

1 Like

You realize you necroposted yourself too just to say that, right?

Also please don’t mention any moderators as it’s not allowed

7 Likes

i think it should be a max level reward tbh

but making it a hive+ perk would make hive+ more appealing

also it shouldnt only be level colors youve unlocked (when ur maxed) u should be able to switch to any color

1 Like

What do you mean by that?
It can work like any other unlock

1 Like

I know but usually people tend to see people with gray levels as bad

Please refrain from being off topic

Please refrain from being off topic

2 Likes

dont make this an infinite loop nerd

5 Likes

Please remain from being…

I really like this suggestion, but it should be added as something that you can only use at max level, because everybody else can just get a new color by grinding.

im saying you should be able to choose whatever color you want, not just the current colors (gray, gold, cyan, yellow, etc’

1 Like