Being able to choose the color of your level

This suggestion is nice. I also like the Aqua for all my levels. Don’t make it Hive+ tho please

However @xBlqdesYT709 how will people who have gray as their level color be shown as bad players when your level is visible as a prefix?

Having this as a Hive+ perk would increase players initiative to buy the rank. Same for other perks.

I don’t really see the problem with that.

I don’t think they’d do that but I find it cool

1 Like

Nah it wouldn’t, it would make people think Hive is just greedy for another 10 dollars

They were more on topic than you were lol

Maybe you can choose unlocked colors before max, and then you unlock most or all mc colors when you’re maxed.

2 Likes

meh, they think gray means trashy say someones magenta and i say ooh their good, i might be green and theyll say your trash.

It’s a pretty insignificant cosmetic, I doubt many people would care

1 Like

I mean the people who would… would.

And then they’d get beat for underestimating someone because of their color, and anyway, people judge on level, not color

Guys I haven’t been on hive in ages so what color thing or was I just blind

mate i judge on color
lol

haha 2 day bump go brrr

bunp, this would still be a nice cosmetic & there was a dupe

2 Likes

My dream, to have an aqua color again in treasure wars, I want it to become reality, have not had that in almost 2 years, but tbh the new blue for 100 in treasure wars looks great, but yeah I’ll still eventually get bored of it like with the green green, as we probably won’t ever have a new color and new levels, at least not for a long time.

6 Likes

maxed out for the fourth time
i guess the blue looks cool
i really love aqua tho

1 Like