Alive players in treasure wars

I would really like to see how many players are on each team so we can know who are our opponents and what we are facing like in this thing I made:

If seeing how many players are alive but have a treasure is a little unfair at least we should see the count for players without their treasure and/or player names could be coloured in the pause menu.

11 Likes

I think it would be better if the right on the screen showed:
List of teams, and the number of players in this team. Also, the number of players you killed, and the final killings. Well, the most important thing is how much treasure you broke for this game

5 Likes

Or yeah like you said, we can have scoreboards to show all that

3 Likes

This is a very good idea but maybe put the number below the color? It gets confusing when it’s beside it.

5 Likes

he set an example, developers naturally have to make it more beautiful

5 Likes

That probably isn’t possible but if it works it would be good

5 Likes

Tbf I would love a feature like this.

3 Likes

I think this idea is good.
It will be easier to fight if it is added!

3 Likes

I think the number should only show if their treasure is destroyed.

2 Likes

That’s what I said @Ryan, It could work like that

2 Likes

Great idea! One of the best around! Hive should definately implement this

1 Like

Using scoreboard is the best way to make it

2 Likes

I would definitely approve of this suggestion, it helps tell how many people you’re tracking down (though the compass allows you to track them one by one (unless they’re all hiding in one area)).

4 Likes

I moved this topic to the suggestions category, and I see that many people agree with idea so if you want it, vote on it so we can maybe make it happen.

I would think maybe have it so only when the treasure is broken it shows how many players are left in the team? So instead of a checkered box when the treasure is broken, the box gets replaced with the number of players in that team that are left with their team color.

2 Likes

bumpimage

What was the point of this?

2 Likes

This thread is dead but it’s a good idea, trying to get admin attention or something

1 Like

You might also like this one.

I would love this idea. There has been sooo many times when it’s just me or my team and we have no idea how may people are left.

1 Like