Kills and treasure breaks in chat

My idea: Showing which players killed other players and which ones broke which treasures in the chat.

This idea helps in many aspects of the game:

• Finding out which players are fighting each other
  • Knowing who might be a big threat in the game
  • Identifying spawn killers
  • Identifying hackers

I know it has been stated that the chat might become too spammy, but that information is crucial to have a good game strategy and knowing how and who to fight.

That would be a nice feature if you could turn it off someway

12 Likes

These messages can be like an alert, for example when someone breaks someone’s treasure or kills someone, people would be careful against that specific player and stuff. It would also show where the fights are happening. It also helps deciding where to rush or not, by telling the amount of players dead or not on the other team. For specifically on treasures, the message displayed for a broken team’s treasure will inform much better than a small pixel change at the near bottom of the screen, sometimes unnoticed.

16 Likes

If I recall correctly, Java Hypixel has this exact same thing within their variant called Bed Wars.

4 Likes

Yeah Hive Java BW has the same thing

2 Likes

Let’s not judge spawn killing on this. For you see, one team might have a rather large treasure defense and that same team might be trying to knock the player trying break their treasure off. So the person trying to break the treasure has to kill the people on the team repeatedly so they can destroy the team’s treasure.

6 Likes

Yes but sometimes it can be very obvious if they aren’t breaking it intentionally

Spawnkilling can be staged somewhat by the recipient, but sometimes even if a team has like 2 layers of wool, you might have to kill each person 10-15 times because they are really agresssive

Hypixel doesn’t own the idea of death messages though? It’s literally vanilla minecraft?

10 Likes

Not entirely sure, I don’t own Java Edition.

It isn’t about java, in all other bedrock servers and in vanilla minecraft, the death message are public too @SilentLattice31

1 Like

I wish I was more clear, but I was talking about breaking beds having messages saying who broke whose beds.

1 Like

I feel like you could also automatically ban hackers with this, like there is a time taken to get 5 gold, like u can put a time on that and if a treasure is broken before this time, the breaker of the treasure should be banned as it would be impossible to be at that island before that time

8 Likes

Though it is small idea it is useful

7 Likes

This could also help say when you are playing squads and your treasure is broken and you don’t know which of your teammates is alive still

8 Likes

Yes, but why are you pointing that out though? Do they own death messages or something? I’m sorry, I just don’t understand why you pointed that out.

3 Likes

She was talking about the message when breaking the bed/treasure

2 Likes

That’s part of the original post though???

2 Likes

It sucks to see the replies of this post. Why do people think that one server did it then it is unplayable anywhere else. There isn’t one brand of crisps because people are scared of copying… a food… Ready salted crisps for instance, you can’t make that original, you can implement it in your own way. If it’s been said I apologise but it should not be left out because other servers have done it. Seems odd to me

11 Likes

This would be very useful in knowing what exactly to do next.
It is still useful information.

2 Likes