Being Able to identify who on what team

Allow players to identify whos on what team.

If you have been active upon treasure wars for the past 3+ days, you should know that there are so many hackers lately. (games with hackers to games without hackers are roughly a ratio of 4:7) Its kinda getting annoying especially when the legit players are so powerless. People/players are now XP farming on treasure wars and stat grinding on treasure wars using “illegal” clients with unfair advantages to level up faster. Id says it would only take about 1-2 hours to level up from lvl 1 ----> lvl 50 if these people continue to do their “grind” methods. What these hackers are doing is right when the game starts, they flyover to another player base, and breaks their treasure. They do this to all other 7 teams in a solo game, and the quit the game with all that XP they got from destroying people’s treasure and get an unfair increase on their stats. What’s crazy is that this all takes within 20-30 seconds to do this, and they repeat this over and over again until they max out which is overpowered. What I’m hoping we could do, is at least add a feature that displays in chat who broke whos treasure, etc so we can know who the hacker was, because these hackers cant be identified from what team they are on, or what their in-game name is (unless you physically see them) therefore they have immunity to the legit players from reporting them, unless the player was spotted with their name tags, which is usually never the case.

In conclusion, I hope yall consider adding in a feature that allows players to see in chat who broke your treasure, so if a hacker does break your treasure in 2 seconds before the game starts, you know what his/her in-game name is, etc. If this cant be added, at least give away to where players can see who is one what team, so if the hacker is on red team, and all other 7 teams treasure is broken within the 20 seconds of game starts,( which is impossible unless u have fly hacks cuz u cant buy a stack of wool in less than 20 seconds to bridge to other peoples bases) and red teams treasure is the only one alive, then you know its red teams. Thanks for reading.

V o t e
o n
t h i s

5 Likes

If you grind to level 50 using hacks 1. Your pathetic, 2 I’d say maybe 3 or 4 percent of hive level 50’s have ever or are currently using clients to get levels

4 Likes

True, but I’ve seen more hackers today than ever before, who’d crouch while flying so you can’t see their name and then quit once they break all treasures

3 Likes

I also have seen many today and many people were complaining (but I saw one get kicked so the anticheat is “working” but not very well at all) and my sister and I have been seeing A LOT on mega recently

5 Likes

Yeah, I just wish vertical fly got a check and got patched as I don’t think the client devs can bypass for anything, like the second anticheats develop better clients are just done

1 Like

Its kinda getting annoying especially when the legit players are so powerless.

100% agree. I hate it!

6 Likes