Add Java Edition's Gravity to Bedrock Edition

So, for those who don’t know, the Java Edition’s Hive has a dropper-style gamemode called Gravity. The game is really fun, and I think this could be really fun on bedrock.

Thanks to @Orbixx for bumping this and causing me to update this old thread! :partying_face:

2 Likes

That would be a lot of fun, and it’s even featured in the add bluemonkey put together for the Hive’s release! You can see it here.

4 Likes

I thought gravity/the dropper and block party were coming in mixed arcade, as they were on the considering part of the roadmap before mixed arcade was added(or maybe I’m just small brain and gravity was never actually there)

7 Likes

Clank said its ‘not planned’ and I don’t believe Gravity was ever there, could be wrong :thinking:

1 Like

Yeah, I’m probably just remembering what was there wrong

3 Likes

Gravity was never on the roadmap, just Block Party.

3 Likes

I like that Idea sooooo much​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Because then playing Gravity like 50 time and use Crystal slot ( aka a that gives you tokens by collecting points),then I could be :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:. Hive Games Team please add Gravity and Crystal slot to Bedrock version of Hive server PLEASE!!!(1Billion times)!!!

TBH i think gravity is gonna be the other game in arcade

3 Likes

i agree with you

oo would be cool to see it on bedrock!

1 Like

You necroposted a 2-year post.

If someone needs more Information theres the link: How to get 4000 Tokens in 3 minutes! (HiveMC) - YouTube .

Bump, for more people to see

I think after deathrun update and blockparty this could be next?

3 Likes

Bump this would be a great game to bring back and a Great game for the arcade

2 Likes

I would love another non-pvp game in arcade, that would be very very fun and gravity would probably allow new players to enjoy the server more as pretty much everyone has watched at least one youtuber play a dropper map at one point in their life.

2 Likes

a very small bump

This is being added in the near future :partying_face:

I guess this can be locked now :cubee:

7 Likes

They made it seem like it would be before summer!! Oh man, I really hope they aren’t just teasing us like they did with blockparty.

Also plans may change and they might cancel it, like swarms and leaderboard rewards. So if it’s not fully added yet then I don’t think they will close this until then.

5 Likes

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH yes yes yes, Ok now I’m just being immature but finally another java game I loved playing is coming back.

:cubee:

4 Likes

Yes as @LoppycraftYT said, this is the next game the hive is implementing. It is planned to be released before Treasure Wars Seasons. You can find more information in this blog post here or on the changelog here

1 Like