Petition to remove gravity

This is the most ridiculous topic ever. Not you, but the idea is horrible.

We wait months, YEARS for new Hive games. No one cares if you don’t like it. Play something else!

(And welcome to our loving community :heart: )

7 Likes

i’d absolutely love to see it removed so i don’t get gravity quests. it’s a singleplayer game anyway, it has no place on a server

Sorry but even on Hive Java server they had this game and I count it as one of the four classic games

2 Likes

Just don’t do those quests :melting_face:

They’re usually only 10qp anyway

3 Likes

This is silly suggestion. Just because it’s a “singleplayer” game doesn’t mean it’s a bad gamemode. I usually play in parties when playing in Gravity. We like to race each other and share tricks so it’s not just a singleplayer game.

If you can’t do a quest, I recommend not doing them. It might be easy to others but hard for you. It’s just is what it is.
If you’re talking about the bug with Gravity quests, it’s been fixed by Hive now. Even if it’s still broken, it’s not a reason to hate Gravity because the game itself is fine, it’s the quest that is broken.

3 Likes

first of all, this happened from a forums post, and I would be sad to see a forums idea be removed.

secondly, there’s no benefit in removing it. and it’s a java game

2 Likes

Bro said petition as if we’d agree💀

5 Likes

listen people theres absolutely no point in removing a feature unless it can be unfixably exploited, is generally hated by the community, or straight-up loses money for hive.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with you. There are some ways you can cheese levels in Gravity, but those levels are the easiest ones and it’s harder to cheese them then to actually beat the level.

2 Likes

How 17 likes?!!!?!!

Also if you dont like it just dont play it @Birdbro677 and hive already siad they wont

The ratio of likes to votes just shows (almost) nobody wants Gravity to be removed.

1 Like

How does this have three votes?!?!? I mean personally I don’t think Gravity is the greatest game, but seeing other people including my friends and siblings playing it and having fun doing so is just… the greatest thing in the world, and I wouldn’t trade anything for it.
Therefore I’m reporting this for something.

Gravity is like the best game on the hive :laughing:

2 Likes

no its not mm for me personally is the best game

1 Like

personally

what? i spelled it correctly

1 Like

Why would anyone bump this?
No offense, but really, if you were somebody who went through all that work, and had to get rid of it less than a year later, what was the point? As already said, not everyone is a keyboard smashing, Prestige V Treasure Wars veteran who can obliterate people in mere seconds. Just… the entire world doesn’t revolve around your views!

1 Like

No, I meant you personally think that

I’m sorry I do not understand l…? That’s what pandagirl said

when did i ever said that?