Gravity and Free token by collecting points

Idea: Add Gravity and Crystal slot ( that gives you random number of tokens from mc ps4 but it cost 10 points to spin.)
Hello, everybody I just have Ide to add Gravity and Crystal slot from java edition.
The Gravity is a game that most players know for it, but what about points(when you dont win you get 5 points 3rd:10 2nd:13 1st:20)? Points are very usefull to it. Why? Here is why😁.
See most people think it’s impossible to get tokens ( money minecraft like minecoins) without to use real money to waste them. The Answer is simple: The Crystal slot. The Crystal slot is like one of those spin arcade. But it gives you money but it costs 10 points but gravity minigame could help. What shoud it do is spin and gives you random number of :moneybag: ( common: 50, 70 epic: 100, 140 rare: 200,500 the Jackpot: 2000, 4000).What do you guys think?? It’s cool when you all accept that Idea or I’m sad​:cry:(because I have 0 Tokens). Please vote on me so Hive team coud add them( I know your confused. But let me explain: think about it. You play Minecraft on PS4 and 0 Tokens? So help of those thing, you could get rich​:money_mouth_face:).

I’m very confused

3 Likes

Could you elaborate more? I’m quite confused

1. Please only make 1 suggestion at once, so people know what their voting for.

2. It’s not like the hive can magically give players minecoins for free, even if they could it would result in Minecraft losing loads of money.

3. The gravity thing is a dupe, next time use the search bar to make sure your idea hasn’t already been suggested. Add Java Edition's Gravity to Bedrock Edition

You should probably read the forum rules, make sure all your posts and topics are following them Hive Forum Rules

2 Likes