Add a cooldown to Knockback Nemo

The Solution To KB Nemo

If you add a cooldown people couldn’t just spam it and would have to have a little more skill. The tool would still be powerful but wouldn’t be quiet as annoying and hated.

I understand cooldowns would be hard to create but please consider this option.

Thank You For Reading This!!!

3 Likes

KB nemo never needed a solution.

2 Likes

Takes skill to kill someone with that blasted thing in the first place

I had no idea it takes skill to left click in Pillars or Violet Keep

1 Like

It would be awful.

KN is actually so rare.
I have 1 in like 30 games.

Welcome to the forums btw :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s rare anyway, so there’s no point of a cool down

1 Like

dont nerf my nemo

1 Like

No, Just no

1 Like

no, do i have to explain this?

1 Like

Sure, what is your point?

1 Like

Hey there! Please don’t necro post topics. Thank you!

Necro post?

1 Like

He means don’t add to a thread if there is nothing to bring to the conversation.

1 Like

2 Likes

Personally, I think the Knockback Nemo should be removed as it’s an overpowered and broken item in a game that requires some level of skill. I understand completely why people would vote to keep the item as it’s a sort of fun gimmick and provides less-skilled players with a way to win and still enjoy the game. However, I also think that a PvP-based game, with the element of competitive gameplay, means it actually requires you to be good at the game in order to succeed. Honestly, the list of ‘reasons to keep’ and ‘reasons to remove’ goes on for quite a long time and we can debate them back and forth all our lives. The best solution to make everyone happy is to provide a compromise and adding a cooldown to prevent spamming the item will provide a perfect compromise. Yes, the Knockback Nemo is a rare item (even though arguably its rarity is decreased when in games with more players mining Emerald Ore), but it still provides a way to basically ruin someone’s game just due to the simple lack of ability to counter a broken item. Before anyone says, we all know you can counter this item if you’re skilled enough, but this links back to the point of making the game fair for all platforms.

To conclude, Knockback Nemo is broken in its current state. Adding a cooldown will provide a compromise between the argument of ‘keep it’ and ‘kill it’.

Correct me if I’m wrong but you don’t need to be a super tryhard kbm warrior to go up against a solid wall or to dig a one block hole

But yes a cool down would be a good compromise
But for how long would be controversial

5 Likes

I think a cooldown the same as shields when they get hit with an axe might be fair

1 Like

Or even something as simple as the normal Minecraft ender pearl cooldown.

no

nemo is amazing

but cooldown could be useful