A newer Sonic Marketplace skin pack update! But bad news

A new update has arrived to the skin pack, adding 5 new skins, 4 taken from both of the Sonic movies and Super Sonic. Unfortunately, they can’t be played on The Hive, and to add even more weight in the matter, Eggman and Chaos 0, who were the only skins that were playable from the skin pack, got updated, which means they are not playable too.

This leaves the whole Sonic Skin Pack unplayable on The Hive :frowning:

Please, if you are interested in being able to play as Sonic and friends on the server, go to Exemption for the updated Sonic The Hedgehog Skin Pack and vote so The Hive developers make an exemption to the majority of the pack!

Share it with Sonic, Minecraft and The Hive fans!

1 Like

Hello! Instead of making a whole new post, you can just comment on what post you want to share. That will “bump” it to the top of the list

Dude.
They only worked during the Sonic event.

Exactly, because they were updated and almost all of them got a new ID, The Hive never re-evaluated these “new skins” while the old ones still work even after the event. They said they would do so if there is enough interest and why I made a post and keep trying whenever there is a chance (like the new DLC update) without being annoying.

1 Like

No. They were whitelisted exclusively during the event.

I invite you to read this comment from Splodg3r, 5th paragraph, please read it. (the rest of the message is irrelevant to the matter) The Hive server have really dissapointed me for the whole year (2021) - #4 by Splodg3r