XP adjustments in JB

imo I think that grinding JB is quite hard for the amount of xp you get in like a 8 - 10 minute game

My suggestion is to change the xp from

Finishing in 1st place - 15XP
Finishing in 2nd place - 10XP
Finishing in 3rd place - 5XP
Receiving a ‘Meh’ rating - 0.5XP
Receiving an ‘Okay’ rating - 1XP
Receiving a ‘Good’ rating - 1.5XP
Receiving a ‘Great’ rating - 2XP
Receiving a ‘Love’ rating - 2.5XP

To

Finishing in 1st place - 25XP
Finishing in 2nd place - 20XP
Finishing in 3rd place - 15XP
Receiving a ‘Meh’ rating - 1.5XP
Receiving an ‘Okay’ rating - 2.5XP
Receiving a ‘Good’ rating - 4.5XP
Receiving a ‘Great’ rating - 5XP
Receiving a ‘Love’ rating - 6.5XP

with hive + and 10xp boost, I still only get near 250 xp in a session. JB has 19000 xp and only has 20 levels, if hive were to add more levels, it’d be extremely hard to grind

(I will be making adjustments to this as it may be to OP)

people hardly vote for great and love hence made the xp quite a bit higher

2 Likes

I think it has already been suggested More XP for Just Build games

It technically hasn’t been suggested.
Plus, this one is much more distinct and complete,
And it tells you the amount of xp.

I like this idea :smiley:

3 Likes

In my opinion you shouldn’t even get xp for meh ratings

1 Like

That’s probably one of if not the best way to stop meh spammers

But some builds are actually meh, so I don’t know

there’s usually tons of people who give meh even if the build isn’t bad so I wouldn’t think thats a good idea

1 Like

I think the amount of exp you get is fine, when you decided to grind just build, nobody said it would be easy, this will also be very unfair to the people who had already grinded
I would say that I’m average at Just build, and I’m able to get around 20 - 25 exp every round.
So 19000/22.5 is gonna equal roughly 850 games. Each game takes 5 minutes for the build period + roughly 3 minutes for voting, add another minute for the podium/waiting for the game to start and you end up at 9-10 minutes per game, thats gonna mean around 130 hours of grinding
Wow that seems a lot!!
But how does it compare to other games.
Take treasure wars
I’m going to be extremely lenient with how well the average player can perform, and I’m gonna say that they win every second game they play.
Lets sat 7 kills, 4 Final kills, 4 treasures destroyed and 0.5 games won per game.
Thats gonna be 35 + 40 + 200 + 25 exp per game
So 300 exp per 5 minute game (Be mindful that the average player does not get these stats)
566100/300 is going to be 1900 games
If we take that into amount of hours, the answer is 1600 hours, which is more than the amount of time to grind Just build.
Now people are probably gonna argue with things like “But Treasure Wars has 100 Levels” or “But Treasure wars is fun to play”
So I’ll just respond to those as well
Treasure wars has 100 levels because it’s one of the 2 most popular games on the server, and it gets new levels semi-regularly. Just build was added… A year and 3 months ago.
Since then, new levels have been added 0 times. The point I’m trying to make is that you are putting in much more time and effort into maxing games like Treasure wars and Murder mystery.
As for the second question, Just build is fun as well, I don’t know why people don’t like it, its one of the best games according to me.
Thank you for coming to my TED Talk

3 Likes

I like just build but the reason people don’t like it is because of meh and report spammers.

its pain to see those steves holding red blocks while rating your build even though its a decent build

1 Like

they should only add this if jb gets more levels.

1 Like