Wool wars hive edition

I think hive should add a new game mode or maybe add this in the mixed arcade

I know there is a big demand for hive to add new games and it takes a lot of time and effort but I was just suggesting for you guys to add wool wars. I haven’t really found a good server that has wool wars so I was wondering if you could consider adding wool wars obviously its not all about me and a lot of people have to vote for it to come out and I heard something about hive adding a mixed arcade so…
But right now I’m really wan’t a new type of pvp games maybe since your “hive” you could make it so like there are like bee’s trying to capture flowers or nectar or something like that everyone thx for reading this. Vote if you like it ty.

Maybe It could be an mixed arcade game and the reason I love hive is because they will always put there own spin on it so like I said if they do add this you will probably try and capture the other teams nectar or something like that.

What’s wool wars? Is it pretty much capture the flag, or is it something else?

4 Likes

its where there are too big teams of like 20 and you have to go to the other teams side and take there wool and come back and place it in youre wool place. You have to capture 2 wool from the other team and they have to capture 2 from you and bring it back

Capture the wool/flag type games are already available on 3 of the other featured servers so it would be a good idea to try to think of a way the hive can make their game unique.

3 Likes

I think something like this could fit in arcade if the hive could put a twist on it

10 Likes

I thought when you said wool wars you were referring to the game on munchymc lol. I think this would be a fun idea

5 Likes

And this is why the hive is so great. The put a unique spin on every game mode, so some gamemode with their twist would be awesome to see!

4 Likes

I also thought MunchyMC! That would be really neat to do on bedrock, but I think that most mobile players wouldn’t understand it

3 Likes

wait you guys said you liked it how come you haven’t voted

1 Like

Why do people assume mobile players are stupid, and how hard is it anyway? It’s just murder people and don’t touch the floor.

4 Likes

lol my friend plays on mobile but uses a controller

I think he meant mobile players wouldn’t know what it was because it’s a java server.

1 Like

Why would that be a problem though, since the concept is simple

2 Likes

no i dont think he did cuz he said he thought it was easy to play the gane

exactly i agree not tryna be toxic tho complx

1 Like

I misread his reply lol, I thought he was saying most mobile players wouldn’t know about MunchyMC. Yeah I don’t see why the game would be too hard for mobile players.

2 Likes

Tdog: I think Hive should add wool wars
Everyone else: No, how about wool wars instead? :rofl:

3 Likes

lol ikr Am I muted cuz…

1 Like

They would just name it “Capture the Treasure”
Self explanatory, instead of a flag it would be a treasure.

remind you of anything?

1 Like

Oo I dig this, great suggestion. Wool wars seems like a lot of fun!

2 Likes