Wool wars hive edition

Welcome. I also agree it just wonder how they would make it unique

2 Likes

“Capture the Treasure”

I think that would get too often confused with treasure wars. They would need a different theme IMO

1 Like

Well this is basically ctf. A lot of the servers have it now, the most recent being CubeCraft. Of course, the hives ctf would obviously be better, but idk if they will add it. This is also a duplicate. When creating a topic, be sure to also search for similar things to your topic not just the exact words.

Although, I do 100% agree with you, we need a ctf

4 Likes

Hive Java had Cowboys vs Indians, which is a CTF/CTW - based game. Maybe they could port that over.

1 Like

I find it weird how they haven’t changed the name, don’t most people find the term “Indian” slightly racist, or at least inaccurate?

1 Like

Pretty sure if it was “cowboys vs Americans” of.“cowboys vs Australians” those people wouldn’t get offended, I see no reason why the current one would effect anyone

1 Like

Native Americans aren’t Indians. I’m not native and personally don’t care if anyone is offended, the name just bothers me because it’s wrong lol.

I know they’re referred to as Indians in a lot of other places but that just means that a lot of other people got it wrong as well.

Also I said I found it weird because it seems like everyone is trying to be politcally correct these days, so I was surprised that the hive wouldn’t want to change the name.

6 Likes

yet no staff have responded to this

:thinking:

1 Like

it has like 14 votes so how have they not seen it ):

I don’t think staff really respond to suggestions that often.

6 Likes

welp this topic is pretty much dead

unless they are a suggestion that asked for a removal of a useless item like the respiration helmet for sws

1 Like

yeah it is useless kinda dont get why they added it

1 Like

go look at the vote poll lol on my thread

1 Like

ok man um im not very smart but whats your thread

1 Like

here lol. Remove the respiration helmet and replace it with a useful enchant - #34 by oZach4056

1 Like

k thanks man/woman you da best im might dm you to play treasure wars with you at sometime im level 53

1 Like

sure either message me here or the hypixel forums because i don’t have discord. Also sorry this got off topic lol

1 Like

@Splodg3r …