When The Taunt is On a Cooldown, The Emerald Should Be Something Else

This would help greatly and it would be more user friendly. Instead of an emerald, there could be a diamond to replace it with the name “Taunts on Cooldown” in red. There could be other textures or items instead of diamonds.
Also, there was a suggestion from SmiledCheese562 who said that taunt cooldown items could be unlockables, so it could range from coal to diamonds. (coal, iron, gold, redstone, lapis, diamond or something like this)

12 Likes

That is unique and nice. You have my vote!

2 Likes

thanks for voting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey there! :wave: :beedance:

This is a real smart and cool idea! You totally got my vote!

5 Likes

Coal should be a way to indicate the taunt cooldown. Perhaps, you can change the taunt cooldown item by leveling up and you can unlock lapis, diamond, charcoal, redstone, gold nugget, etc.

6 Likes

I think that would be a good cosmetic going towards level 75!

2 Likes

This is a smart suggestion u got my vote hopefully they add it

2 Likes

Thanks for commenting and voting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Amazing. This suggestion is absolutely amazing.

1 Like

thanks @xavior_x4002 @ZaazoidYT

1 Like

Bump

I’m bumping this because I started grinding hide and seek a bit recently and this would pretty helpful rather than spam clicking the emerald or waiting for a chat message, and I think I came up with a perfect idea for it. Also I just think the Emerald is outdated.

It should also be like deathrun where by holding the item you can see how long is left on the cooldown rather than clicking it.

Excuse my amazing graphic design skills. (also that is just the emoji on the forums here but it still works)

1 Like

Why has this gone under my radar? It’s a great idea.

Bump i Think this should be added in a Hide and Seek update

2 Likes

Yes please, a timer would also be nice