QoL features on The Hive

Quality of Life features on The Hive…

QoL (Quality of Life) features are an important part when it comes to Minecraft servers. These small but important updates keep the server fresh and enjoyable, unfortunately too many of them are missing on The Hive or are only available in some areas.

:mag_right: Missing QoL features on The Hive :mag:

List of completely missing QoL features...

List of completely missing QoL features…

Player Teleporter Update - That wouldn’t only make the teleporter look better, it would also make it easier to navigate to players.

CONFIRMATION when you choose a quest - :white_check_mark: This has been added

Show Amount of Boosters - :white_check_mark: This has been added

QoL feature for Friends and Show Ranks on Friends List - :white_check_mark: This has been added

The new game Heart of the Sea at the end of a match - Any disadvantages? No. Please add. Thanks. Ily.

Display the costume you get for purchasing specific maps in the Hub Suggested to add to this list by @xBrogamerzx - yes.

Hide and Seek Taunt Cooldown display Suggested to add to this list by @AculAce

and many many more…

QoL features being on the server, but not everywhere

QoL features being on the server, but not everywhere

yellow text; no links
AFK Kicking - Nothing is more annoying than having an afk teammate, an afk seeker in Hide and Seek or an afk death in DeathRun AFK deaths are great because you can easily finish but that’s not the point of the game lol.
AFK Kicking was first introduced to Murder Mystery back in 2020 to prevent having afk murderers or innocents being afk to grind experience, we still NEEEDDD this in all other games as well.

Winstreaks for PvP Gamemodes - Winstreaks were added to Treasure Wars only in the late 2021 update. Why only Treasure Wars? Winstreaks would be a great addition to all PvP gamemodes.

Colored Boomboxes - :white_check_mark: This has been added

Further custom UI Implementation Suggested to add to this list by @IanTheLad1063 - The new UI was added mid 2021, starting with the Sonic x The Hive event. Further implementation of this would be awesome!

Hotbar manager for all (pvp) games - Suggested to add to this list by @Ocinnh

:cubee: What The Hive should change :cubee:

I believe the community will agree with the following - Release QoL features asap instead of waiting for “the big boi updates”. QoL features/changes keep the server fresh and enjoyable. Only 4 out of 7 games were updated in 2021 and waiting for QoL features/changes can be frustrating

13 Likes

This is so frustrating. Especially when I am doing quests with a friend.
Sometimes one of us accidentally picks a different quest so we both have to either wait 10 mins or disband our party and play alone until we’ve done the quests we picked, so we can then carry on doing quests together.

4 Likes

This will probably get taken down for being a list, but we need all of these

2 Likes

The main suggestion is to just make QoL features happen (as soon as possible) :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: The list is just an example of QoL content we need on The Hive

4 Likes

@Rechenheft can u add this Qol change on the list: Display the costume you get for purchasing specific maps in the hub - #8 by BlizzLee

Show Amount of Boosters has also been added :partying_face: We’re getting there :+1:

Can someone show me a screenie of that? I saw Clank mention it but I can’t see where it shows how many you have lol.

3 Likes

Is it bad if I bump ‘Show ranks on friend list’ if I have something to add?

Replying to old suggestions is fine if you add something to the conversation :smile:

yes! me and my friends were grinding for a long time yesterday and we got a massive winstreak, we had no idea what it was though because winstreaks are only available on treasure wars.

I think “big boi updates” as you call them are good but you make a great point because keeping things fresh like you mentioned a lot, is good and can help people not get annoyed at small things that have an easy fix.

You got my vote :beedance:

2 Likes

Bump

May I also suggest this (well something like it) to be added to the list HERE

These are all really good, Hive guys we need these

1 Like

Maybe add
Hotbar Manager (TW)
Hotbar arranger
Hotbar Setup in CTF
To the second list
SW is iffy but is basically the same
oh no self ad!1!

2 Likes

I got two more coming up for the list

This
And this (different link)

:moyai:

Bump
Suggestions for the list:

Dr cs qol
Back to the Start - Deathrun CS Option
Errors
Build errors in arcade hub (38 FOUND SO FAR)
Add a brick block

They have added it to the bridge so i guess it can be called part complete