Warning Message for Removing Friend

LilTaco here, my suggestion really be getting that attention :flushed: Even a developer said it’s nice. Will my suggestion finally be added? :flushed::smirk:

(Please add it lmao I accidentally removed myself as a friend and now I can no longer add myself since it isn’t possible anymore :pensive:)

11 Likes

Hey you.
stop being so cool >:C

3 Likes

I would assume that ctd’s comment was a hint towards this coming soon. Perhaps :thinking:

1 Like

Hopefully it was a hint, yes. I really need something to stop me from brawl clicking my friends’ list

Sorry guys but I have to bump another good idea. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Bruh again

Fr tho, stop. This has enough votes to get accepted. The only reason it hasn’t been accepted is because the hive is busy doing other things, Like swarms. Which I completely forgot about.

Anyways just stop doing this please ty

6 Likes

Agreed

We heard about swarms a year and half ago. (at least i did)
There was already a lot of discussion on the Swarms update so I am not gonna talk about it.

Unikerns idea has 97 votes but hasn’t been added. I think Scratch has a point in Bumping for this :+1:

6 Likes

zach’s idea has 150+ votes and hasnt been added. does it really take that long to remove an item from a loot table and add a new one?

all they need to do is make it so when you press this button, it opens a new screen. im no expert developer but it doesnt seem that hard to do. you are right, i agree with all ur points and scratchfangs is justified

10 Likes

Bumping so that new members can vote for this. :+1:

1 Like

I accidentally unfriended Lyn oops uwu

Anyways this is a good idea

1 Like

I accidentally unfriended @RaliusRxlZ before when I was trying to join his server

BUMP THIS IS AWESOME

4 Likes

Nearly at 100 votes!

1 Like

100 votes, if they don’t add it I riot

2 Likes

6 topics have 100+ votes yet have not been added…

What?

5 Likes

Maybe dont rush them?

They are probably doing they’re best

To keep a 10000 player server up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Eeeeeeeeeeh
Not really.

1 Like

this isn’t something that has to be rushed or something that takes a long time. it’s literally just adding another pop up after removing a friend. if i had semi decent coding experience i could do it.

5 Likes

Im sorry then :slight_smile:

1 Like