Wall-to-Wall ~ Minigame Concept

Heyo :wave:
I have a mini-game concept for y’all today, I call it ‘Wall-To-Wall’ and am aiming for it to be in Mixed Arcade, rather than it’s own separate game.

Game Concept:
X amount of players are put into a box, players jump, run, and climb to reach the portal to escape before the walls close in. If players can successfully escape the box, they move onto the next level/box. If players were killed by the walls, then they are eliminated and are out. As the rounds progress, the boxes will start to close faster making it harder for those still remaining.

Basic Level Design:

• Box (walls of the box close in, note that the wall with the portal on will not move)
  • Multiple Glass Panes (this makes it so players are able to climb up to the portal)
  • One Portal (Players must jump into the portal, this is how they can escape the box in-order to move onto the next level/next box.

I have attempted to make a visual concept of what a box may look like, the boxes could be a lot larger than shown.
This box aims to have the theme of ‘Greek Mythological’.

Box without barriers showing:

Box with barriers showing:

Bare in mind that this is only a game CONCEPT, I haven’t gone into too much detail on level specifics and I know that there may be flaws to overcome. None-the-less, thankyou for reading my suggestion! :smile:

wait I love this so much. It’s kinda like an escape room vibe :oo

5 Likes

this concept is amazing :o

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s what I’m aiming for :smile:

Thankyou!

2 Likes

I think this is a awesome idea

2 Likes

This gives me an idea… i gotta start working on this idea of mine

Oh yeah take my my upvotes

2 Likes

The visual concept of the box looks so nice. Love the details!

2 Likes

This is amazing idea

2 Likes

28 votes thats good innit??

3 Likes

Thankyou for all the support on the suggestion yall! <3

2 Likes

Seems like a cool mini game.

3 Likes

It’s not Reddit, you vote not give upvotes.

1 Like

Doesnt matter, you still knew what i meant.

1 Like

I’m going to bump this suggestion so newer forum users can see.
This suggestion was a completely original idea, definitely my favourite out of my total suggestions. :pensive:

3 Likes

I love it! Its kind of like that Cubecraft minigame I forgot the name of
Thanks for bumping Orbixx, have a vote +1