"Victory Pose" (unlockables)

Victory Pose

In the locker section in all game modes, there could be a “victory pose”. The victory pose would be an emote from the unlockables that you can select. The one that is selected will be the one displayed on the podium. The more you level up, the new victory poes you unlock.

Example:

This idea was from Battlefront 2 where you can pick your victory pose:

7 Likes

Has my vote but Is that possible without emotes? Like that I guess would have to be an animation

6 Likes

oh…your right. Maybe they could do it, but it would be hard…

2 Likes

I don’t think it would be too hard. Cuz the hive already puts emotes on the podium so it would be cool to see this

1 Like

Oh wow… I think this is a wonderful idea!

….although it might be hard to do the animation type thing and could possibly mess up a lot :\

But still! I love it you have my vote <3

1 Like

Yea it would be really cool to see the victory pose after a game

i feel like a better way to work this out is to do one prestige = one victory pose. this way, it isn’t insanely hard to implement

3 Likes

I agree.

It will make prestige-ing more valuable/rewarding

3 Likes

Bump because this could be easier with the update!

1 Like

the problem with this is that since emotes exist this just adds extra coding for the devs and less time to work on newer things.

1 Like

there is a way to make custom emotes, I would love to see this in game!

1 Like

I am honestly not going to vote for this and here is why.
Toxicity

• I feel this would be used by sweater players in a toxic way that would not make it fun to newer players even if they almost won.

I also feel like Treasure Wars has enough cosmetics and I do not see the point in adding this. Especially when after a few seconds we are teleported to the podiums.

3 Likes

True…many people including me just /q and don’t even look at the podium.

How would people use it in toxic ways though?

Ah. Sorry I realized I did not make it clear. I mean’t taunting other players and possibly causing over players to be salty about not winning.

I can only see a very small percentage of players doing something like this.

Edit: Some people taunt others by saying “ez” or anything similar in chat anyways, I don’t believe that is against the rules. Correct me if I am wrong though.

anyone can do that with emotes though

U got my vote :+1:, It would be nice to see custom emotes made by the hive :beedance:

1 Like

This is interesting, seeing as it’s technically already in Murder Mystery.

it is? is that new?

1 Like

I would love to see this, with arcade released I feel like this would be so cool to have

Maybe this could be a global unlock for all games, and for team games it could just pick one of the players winning emote at random

3 Likes