Upgrade Sword for Hider

Idea:
Upgrade sword or something else for hider
[Write down your suggestion here, keep it short]

More information:
Stone sword and KB sword is better?
[Include any other information that you think is relevant here]

How do you “upgrade” your weapons though?

Emm, It have a alert in game like ( you survive xxx minutes) , i think when you survive in 1:30 minutes you can get stone sword , when you survive 3 minutes you can get iron sword, last half minutes you can get diamond sword ( if a lot of players are seekers)

1 Like

no thats too op

3 Likes

Emm, this is hide and seek not a pvp game (idk why sword is in at all)

3 Likes

gives more depth to the game
in java the hider’s sword had kb one, the wooden sword in bedrock is a downgrade

(im still chill with what we have tho, i dont need anything more)

1 Like

it is just so unlikely that the extra damage of the wood sword changes the game in any significant way, because you can knock ppl back with your fist

1 Like

it allows you to kill seekers, and everyone loves killing seekers!
ik ur gunna say its not a pvp game, but imo it adds an extra element of fun and risk to the game so its still a good mechanic (i have over 1k seeker kills across 2 accounts :smile: )

2 Likes

fair enough but I’m not voting because having a bow is just no

2 Likes

A clearcut reason not to add a bow is mineplex hide and seek, its effectively a massive war between seekers and hiders where seekers cant get out of their spawn due to bow spamming most games. I also dont see what a bow would add to the game, unless u just want a way to hit a seeker from across the map and confuse them.

4 Likes

Oh I see , If Bow add to Hide and Seek , It will like a PvP games , I think add some Basic sword like KB sword(greater than Fists) or stone sword , that enough~!

3 Likes

Yes , i think hide and seek is a Strategy game

2 Likes

This isn’t a bad idea at all really, but instead of adding KB (which makes runners more annoying for seekers) they could definitely maybe make swords turn into stone swords at a certain time. Maybe the final minute of the game?

Iron and diamond would be way too easy to kill seekers. Stone should be the highest if this is added.

1 Like

Yep,Last minute i think can transferr to last half minutes have diamonds swords.

1 Like

I think it’s to OP but maybe make the sword a little bit better I don’t know but just know it’s OP.

Better replace the wooden sword with the stone one. Voted.

• Check and my idea about seekers’ armor on the URL

From diamond to iron armor

De ja vu…

Yup, just as bad of an idea as that one :point_up:. The point of Hide and Seek is to hide, not kill seekers. Hiders don’t need a sword upgrade unless the seekers have like netherite armor. @Dragon_King1736’s From diamond to iron armor and this topic both are just trying to debuff seekers. Now, I get that seekers win most of the time, but these two suggestions are just not the solution to this problem.

Also @Dragon_King1736 please do not sponsor your topic on anyone elses, especially one at the top of the topic list.

Sorry for the sponsorship. I was trying to have answers. Also, I was speaking about occasions, like 3v1 (3 hider and 1 seeker), where seeker has around 50% possibility to win.

Also, from the sponsorship, I got a badge.