From diamond to iron armor

I suggest the seekers’ armor (boots and helmet) become iron one, to make hiders have a chance to defeat seekers. This idea was made to have the ability hiders fight against a seeker and have chances to not get defeated. I think that it will match more and with the iron sword they use.

I’ve said it once, I’ve said it twice, I’ll say it thrice, and I’ll be real mad if I have to say it frice. The point of the game is to hide and seek, as a hider you hide, not kill seekers. The point of the sword is to defend yourself from seekers, not to fight them and kill them.

5 Likes

Yup, agreed with JJ.

The point of hide and seek is to hide and not kill seekers. Degrading the seeker’s armor would make them much weaker and more prone to dying.

If this happens, a bunch of sweaty lvl 600s in TW could come with their little jitter clicking and absolutely destroy the seekers. They would get so much xp from it, it would be just too unfair.

Sweaty sweats have never had a reason to play Side and Seek. But if this were to be added, they would come and dominate HnS.

1 Like

I agree with @JJ81611 and @SmileyOnSpot. The point of the game is to hide (unless you’re the seeker) and that’s why I disagree with people who chase the seeker

• to try kill him
  • to get killed on purpose

because there is no real reason. It’s called Hide n Seek.

2 Likes

Ok. Calm down a bit.

@Splodg3r Can you close this topic?

then why is there a seekers killed thing?

1 Like

@Blockbyblock98
The point of them is to get a little defence and time to escape. Mostly it doesn’t work but sometimes is useful.

calm down? huh?

Also please don’t say @ splodg3r. If you want this topic to be closed, flag it down there :point_down:.

in java seekers are iron armor and the whole set, bedrock is just diamond helmet and boots
and in java seeker got diamond sword but bedrock it’s iron sword
——
And as the above said, this is hide and seek, it’s a casual game not pvp game, sword is for defense not for killing seekers (although this is fun and i do that too)

1 Like

Closed at the request of the original poster.