Turn off joins

so i have pretty annoying friends that like to snipe into my games, im sure some of you also has expirienced this, so it would be nice if we could turn off joins since the only way to stop sniping currently is unfriending and its quite a lengthy process unfriending and friending them again.

to turn on or off joins u can do
/joins on/off

and if this is a double post i am sorry because i did not find any while searching

2 Likes

This has never happened to me but if you don’t want this to happen just unfriend them then add them back again or just tell them to stop

just like i said its a lengthy process i just suggested a faster way :confused:

I don’t think this will get that many votes since this doesn’t really happen to people but maybe it will

It never happened to me and I have never seen anyone do that

I’m pretty sure this happens to YouTubers the most

1 Like

Yes YouTubers need this
It’s annoying for some to be like below partner rank requirements, so they can’t nick, but famous enough for people to stream snipe them
Also streamers!
Imagine you somehow get on someone’s friend list and just keep getting into their games. Or you just wanna play without being bothered by friends. I sometimes like to see whoever is online in my friend list and what they’re playing, and sometimes with closer friends I attempt to kill them, so if you don’t want that, you could just turn this off

Voted, super useful to have

1 Like

Like for example mj only friends close friends and co-workers to avoid stream sniping bc he most popular hive twitch streamer so if he ever let anyone friend him (which will never happen) everyone would snip him, but I think this would be useful for other hive partners who have a lot of randoms friended already

1 Like

I only voted this for youtubers

This is a great suggestion however it is a duplicate you can find the original one here. However that suggestion is quite old.

K someone flag it

Wow didn’t see this
Guess this has to get flagged

I would suggest that as the other post is also detailed.

Flagged it

Same here

Duplicate Suggestion