Enable & Disable Friends Joining Servers

Idea
An option that allows and disallows you friends from joining your game. I don’t think this was specifically suggested before

More information:
This feature would allow people to quit sniping games and give you some solo time.

This can allow players that don’t have ranks like VIP to have their own privacy. Sometimes players will join people on their friends list to snipe them in-game (often when doing an event or stream)

I noticed some players will join a game and continuously spam the person to invite them to a party and or keep asking to play.

This feature can help prevent targeting and allow people with VIP to join games un-nicked and stop them from getting targeted by people who know them specifically.

Side note: If someone is bothering you, you can always just un-add them. While this can be a solution, sometimes people can be like that and having the option would be nice while not having to un-add everyone.

Thank you for reading and any feedback in greatly appreciated :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s called remove smh. Great idea btw

5 Likes

This belongs to #suggestions:anything-else

2 Likes

my guy, you don’t need to write smh everytime in spelling errors… you can just quote it and say might wanna fix that or something else

7 Likes

It’s technically not a spelling error and sorry if that was rude.
I forgot to vote before, I voted now.

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure when most people say smh they mean it as a joke.
In this context it probably was as well

6 Likes

This should definitely be added now that the ”/toggles” command exists! :+1:

10 Likes

friends that snipe you aren’t really friends XD

2 Likes

Bump
This should get added since some people are getting sniped by friends so you got my vote

1 Like

Yeah, this is definitely needed.

is that your new pfp?

I was pretty angry holy

4 Likes

smh

see what I did there?

3 Likes