Treasure Wars, More stuff, Nerf Diamond Armor

Add Golden Apples, 20 gold, mistake fixen, forgot the 0
A sword when you spawn?
Diamond Armor is too op, half a heart of damage every time you hit them with a stone sword, there ain’t a chance.

What do you mean golden apple for 2 gold, dude people will just be able to buy a stack of gapples in like 1 minute with a full gen, if I had to set a price for them it would be 3-4 diamonds.

I don’t like the idea of spawning with a sword.

6 Likes

There’s at least 3 people that have said this before.

1 Like

It’s a new guy lol take it easy.

2 Likes

Same;
Spawning with a sword would be SO annoying as anyone could just keep coming out to mid and eventually kill you.

2 Likes

I agree that diamond armour is unbalanced, I think there was a miscommunication when you said golden apples should be 2 gold, I think gapples should be added though. For spawning in with a sword… well I see it both ways, I understand it would make it harder for a less skilled player to take out a more skilled player, but it would also help prevent spawnkilling or whatever, and help people out who play the game really fast or really slow. So I would selfishly perfer no swords. However from a logical perspective it’s indifferent

2 Likes

What I’d personally like to see in TW is a competitive/ranked mode! This would give the really active competitive player base a fun mode to focus on, and make the regular modes a bit easier for casual players.

5 Likes

I love Alexx’s idea. But lots of people suggested all the same stuff before, and got handed to them. Diamond armour most likely will NOT be nerfed at all, as its part of the multiplayer (yes its different in SP and MP, tested.) Golden apples will make OP more, more OP (like me, and other people who are tryhards (no offense, i know i am one)) and spawning in with a sword will just make it downright annoying. You just get some gold, rush the island next to you and smack smack smack with your fist off the edge or until they pop outta thin air and go babai down into the deep, darkest respects of nothingness. AKa where I live and will eat all souls.

I think it would be great if everything was leather except from the chest plate. This would make a very balanced experience, and this would give people that are just rushing a better chance. I mean cm-on your the worlds biggest Bedrock server and its clear that this is a balance issue. My chest plate example will work but also consider making “diamond armor” just the chest and boots, and if you are going to Nerf it don’t just take away the helmet or the boots. Take away the pants or chest plate.

I just don’t think you know the rushing match up.

Wdym? I seriously don’t know what you mean.

The Match Up is a phrase derived from the fighting game community. It means a play style or character that is difficult to defeat. To learn the match up you need to find away around to completely download the other player’s character and/or play style to beat them. In this case the rusher match up.

I do rush and I win most of my games I think it’s dumb that I win so many games simply for the fact that I have full diamond armor

Full diamond armour doesn’t mean absolutely anything, you can bow spam a full diamond or whoop their butts with a iron sword, it isn’t that hard if your a tryhard against a tryhard, its that simple. If we switched the armour stuff around the Hive Treasure Wars players would drop massively , without a doubt.

So you’re encouraging bowspamming huh. Seriously, do you have to invite people to do it? It’s the most annoying thing after hackers

It means that you are a complete tank and since people in bedrock literally take no knockback, and iron swords don’t really do much against diamond armor.

1 Like

Not encouraging, just saying, if your out-faced with diamond in chainmail then yes. I mean I’m not inviting, its their choice. Not mine. Personally I don’t bow spam myself. But damn rude.
@Ryan , Yes it does, basically half the DMG of the diamond sword, it still gets the job done if your smart about it.

1 Like

When you blast others for bumping posts but double post which is also against the rules.

I agree that iron swords can kill diamond armor people, I have done it several times in the past.

1 Like

Still getting use to forum formatting with the double reply things so I fixed, my mistake.

1 Like

diamond armor is yet so hard to get (specially if you have a strong team against you).
i don’t think it needs any nerf