Diomand armor on tweasure wars kind of needs to be nerfed

Ok so your just about to win your treasure wars round but :eg you remember blue went to go for emeralds and ends up having enough for diamond armour and a sword now unlike hypixel bedwars that gives you half diamond amour and still half leather armour armor or cubecraft where it only gives you iron armor as the best armour set. The hive though gives you full diamond armor and this is where it gets rigged unless you are good at combos on the hive you can not beat a diamond armor playing even with iron tools and weapons and it gets even worse when you realize they keep the armor when they die meaning even when you kill an insanely hard diamond armor player they will just poof into existence again with diamond armor so it is still hard to kill then. Well you might just say well that’s cuz your bad at treasure wars no I am kinda decent at tw but diamond armor players ruin the skill of the game and replace it with who can get most stacked inside tw. Now you might think this is now true bot honestly try killing a diamond armor player without you having diamond armor and you will find it really long hard and difficult.

Hello Tim :slight_smile:

Yeah it certainly can be frustrating when you charge in to combat only to see your opponent wearing full diamond gear! I actually won a game today that way and I felt bad lol. First of all, when you’re suggesting an idea or something that you believe should be changed about the Hive, make sure you put it in the #suggestions section so that you and others can vote on your idea! Secondly, before you post, use the search :mag: function at the top to make sure your suggestion or topic is unique. There are several other posts about nerfing diamond armor out there already. For example, or this one, and even here too. By checking if it is a duplicate or not you will be able to make unique suggestions and vote for the ones that already exist! As for the idea specifically, I’m not a huge fan of nerfing diamond armor. Mainly because it is somewhat difficult to get since you need control of the middle for such a long time. I see where you’re coming from though! :slight_smile: :penguin:

2 Likes

Everything of what @SonsyFeather941 said. But to add on that, I would highly recommend you read my guide on how to make a suggestion here. That has everything you need to know towards a suggestion. It explains of what you should and should not do.

Ok ik this is a duplicate thread but at least people agree with me and still in my opinion how to fix this is just remove diamond armor entirely. This will make the game fast paste and more skilled than it already is.

If you think people will agree with you, then how about comment on one of the threads? Honestly, you don’t need to make another thread to make it more likely. If something already exists, then you could either vote the suggestion, or add something else to say in the suggestion.

Well I didn’t know don’t need to be mean );

I wasn’t trying to be mean, honestly. It’s called suggesting. Sorry if you took that too personal.

Just get one single emerald and buy snowballs :)

6 Likes

yes. I buy snowballs, every single game. Just make them mad and make them unaware that you have snowballs so they don’t strategize against you.

Duplicate suggestion