Too Many Coins

Alright, murder mystery has wayyyyy too many coins, to the point where i will often get a bow in 1:30 of the games start.

I really think there should be less, as being the murderer is so hard (especially after the epic and super coins were added).

I know there used to be less, but adding more was already a bit too much. THEN THEY DID IT AGAIN?!?!

also make witch school a permanent map, i love it so much.

2 Likes

The most recent change isn’t necessarily a buff, it made them not spawn until some point into the game.
I don’t play MM so I can’t give feedback, but please give your opinion if you do play. As the update is new, its very important that they try to tweak stuff so then they can move onto updating other games. Don’t want to leave a game in a bad spot for who knows how long, another year before they update it again?

the changes to coins were most definitely buffs, idk what ur saying. Yea they dont spawn early in the game but I’ve seen them as early as 4:10 on the timer multiple times. Also they didnt adjust normaly coin spawn rates or anything, so this just basically ensures that after a minute all the remaining innos have bows.

Anyways do you agree that there are too much coins? Should they make them spawn less, spawn even later? Are they too rare?

I think that there has already been a lot of discussion on the topic of the coins and how it effects murderer gameplay. Most of the community’s concerns were resolved in this forum post:

I personally am fine with how they are, its just that other people are having different experiences. The best example of this is how zUltimaze (aka the coin god (he has the highest cpg of anyone on the mm all time lb by far)) HATES the coin update bc they make 100 coin games super common.
The coins were implemented to make murder mystery easier to grind prestige 5 for, which is understandable, and they were nerfed bc they made things too hard for the murderer.
Again, I’m personally fine with how the coins are, though I wouldnt mind them being changed too.

they did adjust coin rates, but it wasnt in the recent update, it was over a year ago.