Toaster Pet

Y’ALL!!! This is getting insane. Pls stop talking about random stuff. This is getting out of hand.

7 Likes

It got so crazy that Splodger :splodger: had to intervene. But back on topic, I tried to made Toasty’s Magic Bread Carpet!


(It doesn’t look that good lol)

11 Likes

This looks good in my books.

6 Likes

Looks fine to me

7 Likes

The carpet looks great and I love your toasty recreation! :smile:

6 Likes

I added it to the post. :blush:

5 Likes

Here me out! For a secret prize, if you use all of the toast variants for at least 12 hours, you get a special Avatar as well as a Hub Title called “Odd Crumpet.” and if you use all variants for a whole day, you get an ever MORE special Avatar and a Hub Title called “WHAT THE CRUMPET?!”

5 Likes

I like that idea but idk if they should both be about C R U M P E T S. How about your original “Odd crumpet” and instead of the other one you could get “Waffling on”.

5 Likes

OH OH if you use all Variants for 24 hours you get the “Waffling on” secret Hub Title! Thanks for the idea :heart:

6 Likes

I should be thanking you for your idea lol. Thank you!
Edit: That is now part of the post.

5 Likes

its great to know that you liked the idea!

5 Likes

For a week I get off of the forums and I come back to see 126 new messages
toastyeyebrow

6 Likes

Agreed

I still rrly want this, and the excessive amount of messages on the chat rrly shows how wanted this is

Later today I’ll make a poll after scrolling through the chat so I can make a poll with all of the variants in bc there are probably too many to add to the game. (Just speaking realistically)

  • Banana Bread
  • Toaster Strudel
  • Choco Toast
  • Fairy Bread
  • Waffle
  • Crumpet
  • Cubee in Toaster
  • Cinnamon Toast
  • Toast outside of toaster

0 voters

This is all I could find I’ll add more as more variations get added bc wow there’s a lot

After a bit and a lot of people have voted I’ll make another with the most voted few from this and new ones as you can’t change polls after 5 mins

4 Likes

The magic carpet isn’t a variant, thats how he moves.

5 Likes

Just changed!

4 Likes

Wow… I didn’t even realize there were that many. The bee toaster is definitely not being added for obvious reasons, but all of the others have a chance. :smile:

You should add a bagel variant to the poll. :)

5 Likes

I’ll add that to the next one bc I can’t change it anymore. We can whitle it down to a few that people want

3 Likes

That makes sense, rn it seems like toaster strudel will definitely make it to the next poll.

4 Likes

300 replies

What about toasted steak? some people actually put steak in their toaster ( :sick: ), and supposedly if you do it correctly it cooks pretty well,

5 Likes

No. Just no. :melting_face:

Not yet but some day soon. It has over 700 likes though. :kekw:

4 Likes