Titles in lobbies

I understand why hub titles don’t appear in games(it would be distracting), but I think they should appear in the lobbies before the game starts, as you don’t need to focus on playing then & it would make titles more useful to people who don’t stay in the hub.

4 Likes

Hm, but then the name “hub title” wouldn’t be fitting. It would then be more like a “global title”.
Still an interesting idea though!

9 Likes

I can’t think about a great or bad reason for this to be added, but like @RandallR1500 said, this could be named as Global Titles. I’m still voting on it though!

4 Likes

“Lobby Title?”

The Hive doesn’t call them “Lobbies”, they call them “Hubs”, but ey, it’s the same thing. About Global Titles, these would be hub titles but in the games’ waiting room.

1 Like

Would love to see this added

1 Like

Time for a 1 year mega bunp, this would make it more worthwhile to have hub titles. Right now, lots of people only stay in the hub while finding a game, so hub titles are largely forgotten.

3 Likes

big bunp go brrr

2 Likes

Bump is to basic but Bunp is pog :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I think that if this were to be added, it would either have to replace the player’s level number, or we’d need a third line of text…

2 Likes

what’s wrong with 3 lines of text?
Also, they could go back to the previous way of showing levels.

2 Likes