Costume For Maxing All Games

There’s a costume unlocked for “maxxing” every game except Hide & Seek. I have all of them except TW:

8 Likes

@Kingsharkboy You would hypothetically unlock this costume after maxing every game, not just one. Much harder

3 Likes

Bunp because I made this topic in an immature manner, and have now fixed it up

1 Like

Massive update to this thread! Most threads with suggestions relating to costume(s) need concept art, so here we are

4 Likes

Reminds me of the different tiers to fortnite skins lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t really call it exclusive to Fortnite. Galaxite has at least 2 skins that have progression

Pogchamp, I really like the final one :eyes:

I think it would be awesome to have a reward for maxing every game, but I feel like a hub title might be a bit better. I like wearing my skin most of the time, and hub titles are cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hub titles can only be seen in the hub though, so maybe both would be good

2 Likes

Or they could also add this

2 Likes

I like this idea, it would be a cool way to show Hive progression. I really hope to see this added to the Hive! Great job on making the concept pictures.

Wait Adept I didn’t get how the Tiers work. Is it that if I have maxed 1 game I have tier 1 and if have maxed two then tier 2?

1 Like

Same question as ItzChaos but what if they had it so you would have a suit for maxing like Adept said but then for each game you max out it would give you a piece. Like for maxing TW it gives you a hook and for maybe survival games it gives you a spear. I like what you have said Adept but what if it was more modular?

I think that’s what he means

2 Likes

That looks awesome, but I’m not sure about having a costume for less than 3 games maxed, feels a bit too easy. But if they would add it, I’m not complaining.
Also what would happen with more games? More colors and cosmetics added to it?

4 Likes

Agreed, I think it would only be necessary once you’ve maxed every game.

I imagine that you would only have it while you’re max in every game. Similarly with the cosmetics you get for boosting the Discord server, you would probably lose them once a new game is added that you’re not max in yet.

Did you see the tiers he made? You move up 1 tier for every maxed game is his concept.

2 Likes

Yes, that is correct

The lower tier ones are supposed to be a little easier to get, and that’s why they don’t look as good as the higher tier costumes. It makes a way for everyone to get more involved in level grinding, and counters the argument that if new levels are added you lose everything, because you only lose one tier with this. Every time a new permanent game mode is added, a new tier would be created

1 Like

Ya.

Maybe the final level would get you an exclusive hub title like Max Level Maniac or something