Time Owl pet

Voted cuz why not get more motivation to get a longer loginstreak! (Im almost at 190 streak)

I like the idea, but the hive said you only can get pets by buying them

Not all literally got rock on April fools there’s a chance they make a free pet Like doing this

2 Likes

I’m pretty certain that they meant they won’t make them all buyable through quest points and stuff like that. So there will never be a quest thing you can buy pet gifts. Free pets can happen, just won’t make them all buyable. Same with mounts and hats probably.

1 Like

I made this poll in case Hive had any hesitation about people who had thrown their loginstreaks. This is not a legitimate measurement of how many people have actually thrown their streaks, since this could be easily faked, but it will hopefully spark some discussion. :smile:

• I have thrown my login streak and would still like to see this added.
  • I have thrown my login streak and would not like to see this added.
  • I have not thrown my login streak.

0 voters

If Hive has stated clearly that they are not going to add this, please give us a link to where :pray:

However, if you’re talking about this post from ClankStar, I believe he clarified somewhere that “not committing” means that they haven’t decided either way yet.

1 Like

I haven’t thrown my login streak bc I’m only at 285, but I kinda want to throw it after getting the time owl

Costume I mean btw

2 Likes

I’m gonna be honest I don’t know where the original post is. I think the person I heard it from, who I also don’t remember, probably misinterpreted Clank’s post. I will update my post to exclude this information. Thank you! :smile:

3 Likes

Almost at 200 votes :pepehappy: :cubee:

2 Likes

200!!! (second time this week I’ve done this lol)

Hive have to add this now or I’m throwing my login streak (they care a lot about that sort of thing)

3 Likes

This is Officially 200 votes

1 Like

It had a message included with the poll that was relevant, but I removed the message.

can we stop these questions, polls and other things that we don’t need to discuss :grinning:

9 Likes

If you think they are unnecessary, you could just flag the posts for being off topic

2 Likes

Yes master

1 Like

still and extremely great topic. I love this model and everything!

2 Likes

Let’s stop talking about polls now. Fracasadoh’s model looks great and if something like this gets added they should use a model similar to that one. Maybe they could even update the time owl costume too! :smile:

3 Likes

I’d like this to be added. Though I should add that due to it being another long login streak reward, I think the hive should store player’s longest login streaks so that players that did reach the mark before losing their streak before could still get it

1 Like

If you do /loginstreak you can see your longest one so it is stored in some way.

3 Likes

Ahh ok. Then in that case as long as they could use that for distributing it then I think it would work well

2 Likes