"The Hive Wheel"

The “Hive Wheel” would be a new option in the hive would be you get a free spin of a wheel of rewards. These rewards can vary from exclusive Costumes, and Hub Titles to XP boosts, to even free QP (100 max). Here are the chances of each reward.
There are 30 slots. So here are the chances of each reward
1/30 The Exclusive “Wheel” Costume
5/30 An Exclusive Hub Title (1 for each Title, 5 in total)
2/30 100 QP
4/30 50 QP
8/30 25 QP
10/30 XP Boost (50% for 1 hour)
You’d get 1 free spin every 24 hours (resetting at 7CST like everything else) 2 free spins if you are HIVE+. There is no way to get extra spins after that. The XP boosts will be the same type as the one you can buy with QP (50% for an hour)
The exclusive Hub Titles would be these:

“The Third Wheel”
“Around, And Around, And Around…”
“Spin Off”
“Doin’-WHEELY-Good”
“Well Rounded”

And the exclusive Costume would be a blank skin with a rainbow wheel as the torso. The rest of the body would be blank. It would look something like this concept art.

Screenshot 2023-04-26 12.54.26 PM

This wheel would be accessible in your inventory under the “Hive Games” menu in the Arcade. This would take you to Quest Island where the Wheel would reside. (NOTE: The Wheel is only accessible in the Arcade Quest Island. NOT the Main Hub Quest Island)

So, let me know any other possible rewards for the “Hive Wheel”. Anything from new rewards, to new Hub Titles, or other concept art for the Wheel Skin. (I would love some more concept art on that).

This is a nice idea! Just one thing- maybe the spin not being free- maybe 30qp? These spins seem pretty OP.

I love the hub titles.

The reason I say free is BC there are a lot of ppl who don’t do quests. Also the chances of you getting a Hub Title or Costume are rare. Imma make the chances real quick

Dupe

3 Likes

While it is a fun idea, could this also be seen as adding in gambling aspects into the game?

3 Likes

not exactly. reward system is different

Kinda like gifts in the winter event but all the time? IMG_1332 that would be pretty cool. But would also make some things less rare/hard to get. But if it was mostly very tiny prizes, that would be ok IMG_1331

Where do you get those emoji gifs from? This 7ijyeh is the only one I have.

It’s the Microsoft Teams Emoji set IMG_1343 definitely the best emojis ever. You can find them on Emojipedia

I would say that you should reduce the chance of the XP booster because that’s essentially worth 200QP

Agreed.

Many Java servers have this feature actually!

3 Likes