Hive daily wheel!

Idea:
I think the hive should have a daily wheel you can spin to have a chance at getting things like QP and maybe even costumes or XP boosts, these things obviously being a little rare.

I really like this idea! Daily rewards are already a thing on the Hive, but no really cares about them. I don’t know if they are allowed to make it random though, because it would be similar to loot boxes

1 Like

Since Microsoft blocked all kinds of lootboxes, I don’t really know if this can get implemented.

This would be awesome to keep playing players (lol) !

In my opinion, wheels are technically lootboxes since you get a random reward, like a crate or something.

I am gonna vote on this anyway…

3 Likes

Doesn’t mineplex have loot boxes with their crate system. Based on this I’d guess they’re ok if you can’t buy them directly and as long as they only have cosmetics.

Well if we cannot buy wheels it wouldn’t be loot crates since it’s free and even if random it be a cool feature

I think having it weekly would be better tbh

1 Like

They could probably do this, but they would have to remove the XP booster from the QP shop. If not, then it would be kinda gambling

1 Like

your post should also include skins from exclusive hive skin packs

2 Likes

Unless a new pack was made with only one of the skins featured in a skin pack, it isn’t possible to only give someone one skin.

2 Likes