The ability to reject a hive + gift

Idea:

People should be able to reject a hive+ gift if they want, bc not having constant boosters makes some achievements more impressive imo.

More info:

As someone who wants to max every game without hive+, the idea of some troll gifting me and forcing me to restart on a fresh account is very scary. I just had a non hive + friend get gifted, and now I’m very scared.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have said that you was scared, someone will probably gift you now.
Anyways it is a good idea and I don’t see any problems with it

5 Likes

Idc if someone gifts this account, this isn’t that account lol. Also, “oh no ig I get 1.5x xp for free, whatever shall I do???”

4 Likes

If I was to give a reason why this mightn’t be added, I’d say it would be because some kid might get gifted and reject it and then start complaining or smth idk, also it just seems like there are very few people who would.

Maybe instead they could add something in /toggles to prevent gifts (it at least kind of fits with the other stuff in toggles)?

10 Likes

I don’t see why most people would want to reject Hive+ but I do agree it is impressive to max out games without Hive+. I don’t think a lot of people would want this to be a thing because like AculAce said (no ping :sunglasses:) most kids would start complaining that they accidentally rejected the Hive+ offer and then it will be a massive pain for the Hive staff to deal with it.

5 Likes

I think that a toggle would be amazing, great idea AculAce!

7 Likes

I mean as long as nobody knows the account of which you are doing this maxxing challenge on you should be completely fine and if you still really don’t want hive+ you could just avoid lobbies that gifters are in. Also, not only is the possibility of hive+ being gifted very rare but it’s rarer to be the one gifted said hive+. So as long you’re careful to not stay in hubs with gifters you should be fine. Also, why not extend this to things that could be possibly gifted like replay pass? It’s still a nice suggestion so I’m gonna vote for it though.

3 Likes

I would like to say that the chances for this to happen, unless someone would do it deliberatly, is very slim. Unless you stay in the hub for quite a while, even then there is a low chance of this happening.

2 Likes

I do agree, but instead of just rejecting a Hive Plus gift, what about every gift?
Like @AculAce suggested, a toggle would be great for something like this.

8 Likes

I am sorry to report that my mm prestige 1 lv 80 non account is now useless -_-

:sob:

15 Likes

They should add feature. It will cause controversy about force gifts :sob:

7 Likes

I’m so sorry bro, I voted ages ago

5 Likes

I wonder who gifted you lol
Sorry you got the rank :confused:

7 Likes

I think an “are you sure” would be necessary if you click reject by mistake, but yes, it is a good idea!

11 Likes

bro i feel so bad for you. the grind for that prestige 2 non gone to waste RIP

5 Likes

Bumping this bc a dupe was made.

6 Likes

AHAHA i agree im so scared i wanna do the same

4 Likes

Bump because Bunied (lv 431 in mm) just got gifted plus, they wanted to max without

This is a horror and a tragedy

11 Likes

okay are you 100% sure zRvsey works at hive? theres gotta be a way to access a players rank data. I cant think of why or how they would possibly make ranks permanently/unreversible-ly tied to accounts… (yes I like to code random stuff)

a sheep tries to figure out ways to manually remove someones hive+

so if theres a list of all players with hive+ and it checks if youre on that list they can just remove your username from the list.
if they change a key in a dictionary that controls you rank (give it a key and itll answer an output tied to the key) attached to your name then they can just manually change that key
alr i just woke up so I cant think of anything else lol

3 Likes

I think you should be able to just toggle the perks off instead, as a casual gAmeR I like the xp boost but would also want this added as a toggle though

1 Like